Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

8 hours ago, Andrew P said:

A leap over the wall got me this shot this morning.

IMG_2677.JPG.789f0a2b49e68c85df7305f73d652c86.JPG

Looks like a lonely wagon at the end of a long forgotten siding and its been there some time as a tree is growing up inside and just peeping over the end.

We've got  a bogie bolster like that parked at the end of a siding at Crowborough with a tree growing up between the rails and through the wagon floor. It would be impossible to collect it by rail as the tracks have been covered in ballast and other rubbish. I presume its still on TOPS somewhere.

Paul R

• Like 3

3 hours ago, pwr said:

Looks like a lonely wagon at the end of a long forgotten siding and its been there some time as a tree is growing up inside and just peeping over the end.

We've got  a bogie bolster like that parked at the end of a siding at Crowborough with a tree growing up between the rails and through the wagon floor. It would be impossible to collect it by rail as the tracks have been covered in ballast and other rubbish. I presume its still on TOPS somewhere.

Paul R

Now there's a thought Paul, I could mothball all the sidings with dead wagons and trees growing between the rails.:o

Now that would be different.:good:

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, brushman47544 said:

Nah... Andy's still in A&E waiting to be seen after jumping over that fence and hearing a craaaack!

He didn't make it over that gate with the pointy tops, and landed with a leg either side, = OUCH.:spiteful:

• Funny 1

This image is from a Month ago of Toothpaste Liveried Crompton 33035, it is currently sitting in Box Yard awaiting Transfer to another Depot. You also see Blue Liveried 08 No 08173 on Shunting Duties.

IMG_2556.JPG.ce3f4f862c802a23c0f502dc5b9704ec.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 12

2 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Well I've left it since this morning with the caption for the pic above saying 471999, and no one has picked me  up on it, so I've now corrected it.:swoon:

I have to say I just looked at picture.........

• Agree 3

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Well I've left it since this morning with the caption for the pic above saying 471999, and no one has picked me  up on it, so I've now corrected it.:swoon:

I just thought it was the Emergency rescue loco  :D .... is that what you dial to get a Thunderbird?

• Funny 1

O.K. folk's take a seat, as I've been doing some modelling on SMS.

Well modelling of sorts, I've ballasted over the plastic mould's for the Catfish using Woodland Scenics Medium Grey.

IMG_2849.JPG.9fee800b16703a190a32060257143774.JPG

I then cut some card the size of the inside of the OAA's and glued a piece of metal under them so they can be removed with my magnet and Ballasted using N Gauge mix of;

Gaugemaster Ballast

Woodlands Scenics fine Brown powder.

Wooodlands Scenics fine Cinders,

Woodlands Scenics Mixed Clump Foliage.

Peco Mixed Static Grass,

IMG_2847.JPG.a3a0f1507d2ea70ce1733656ae143ff0.JPG

IMG_2848.JPG.5b30206ae54f4c450da666350bffd972.JPG

Just got to wait for the PVA to dry and see how it looks.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 7
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1