Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

2 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Hi Andy was good to have a chat the other day and from my photograph you saw the size of my task reference moving :crazy_mini:

Been catching up with all the wonderful weathering and 'all that crap' that you have been so busy with ...excellent work 'young man' it's amazing the difference it makes to the general atmosphere of the yard. :victory: 

Thanks Martin, and yes good to have a chat, and they say size doesn't matter, but your house move looks a lot bigger than mine mate. 

I have to say the NEW MAN CAVE you described, sounds more like an Aircraft Hanger to me, it sounds superb. I hope your new O Gauge venture will do it justice.

As for Shi*e and muck, yes I need MORE. haha.

• Like 1

Your right... about this moving lark it is very frustrating especially having been to the new property and measured up the 'possibilities' ones mind is racing into 'turbo' mode ....sleepless nights seem to be the order of the early hours and that long loved desire to build something on the lines of Chester Northgate in 0 gauge have arisen like a phoenix from the ashes......but the shed needs to be built first before any of the toys can come out of they boxes :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

8 hours ago, gismorail said:

Your right... about this moving lark it is very frustrating especially having been to the new property and measured up the 'possibilities' ones mind is racing into 'turbo' mode ....sleepless nights seem to be the order of the early hours and that long loved desire to build something on the lines of Chester Northgate in 0 gauge have arisen like a phoenix from the ashes......but the shed needs to be built first before any of the toys can come out of they boxes :wacko:

Have you phoned around the local RAF Bases to see if there's a spare hanger or two you can buy second hand?

I think you said 50ft x 30ft, well that should do nicely, thank you Sir.:good:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Pictured across the Yard is a Ford Anglia 105 E, in Daffodil Yellow, I had the 107 E with the 1600 Engine and white roof.

Sorry for the smudge on the lens. This pic was also taken pre final work on the Sleepers, (see last pics on previous page).

IMG_2870.JPG.c025707285360a5ff57cfb38fea54b4c.JPG

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Pictured across the Yard is a Ford Anglia 105 E, in Daffodil Yellow, I had the 107 E with the 1600 Engine and white roof.

Sorry for the smudge on the lens. This pic was also taken pre final work on the Sleepers, (see last pics on previous page).

IMG_2870.JPG.c025707285360a5ff57cfb38fea54b4c.JPG

Neat bit of ballasting there Bodge...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks George, Will you be building a new Layout for your 08, 37 and 31's to play on?

No mate it will be a while yet as l have commissions to build first...and some of my own presently building a ex-GWR class 2251 for my collection...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, georgeT said:

No mate it will be a while yet as l have commissions to build first...and some of my own presently building a ex-GWR class 2251 for my collection...

Yes, I forgot the 2251, a nice size Loco, do you still have the 4F that you scratch built and I weathered for you?

• RMweb Premium

Andy

I could tell those pictures with rusty chairs on the sleepers were of a model . . . . . 

. . . . . 'cos there was no rust on the Anglia!  :jester:

I had a white Anglia estate for my second car in the early 70's and it had a lot of rust on it. Mind you it wasn't in its youth by then.

Edited by Ray H
  • Funny 2

16 hours ago, Ray H said:

Andy

I could tell those pictures with rusty chairs on the sleepers were of a model . . . . . 

. . . . . 'cos there was no rust on the Anglia!  :jester:

I had a white Anglia estate for my second car in the early 70's and it had a lot of rust on it. Mind you it wasn't in its youth by then.

Yes Ray, both of my front wings and sills went, luckily I was working at a Garage, and the guy in the Paint Shop did a paint job so I could sell it. Back in those day I rarely kept a Car longer than 3 or 6 Months, just time to do it up a bit, a New MOT if needed and sell for a small but much needed profit.

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, Hal Nail said:

No I think we spotted that. Its the other one!

I’m still short of both of them.

Pesky Mr P!

Think I need to give up - working tomorrow.

Paul.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1