Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

3 hours ago, pwr said:

Raining Cats and Dogs in Sussex right now.

Paul R

Lovely warm day up here in North Wales .....beauty autumn colours in the trees .....wonderful but.. unfortunately the 'Man in the ill-fitting suit' (the First Minister) says that the whole of Wales is closed  :banghead:so people cannot see the beautiful scenery .....rumour's are circulating locally that the Welsh Government have ordered that 'Owain Glydwr' be resurrected from his resting place just near here to patrol the Welsh border to keep the English OUT !!!!!:butcher:....And I still haven't escaped yet :ireful:

• Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, gismorail said:

Lovely warm day up here in North Wales .....beauty autumn colours in the trees .....wonderful but.. unfortunately the 'Man in the ill-fitting suit' (the First Minister) says that the whole of Wales is closed  :banghead:so people cannot see the beautiful scenery .....rumour's are circulating locally that the Welsh Government have ordered that 'Owain Glydwr' be resurrected from his resting place just near here to patrol the Welsh border to keep the English OUT !!!!!:butcher:....And I still haven't escaped yet :ireful:

Reading the official Text, I see you can still move / Escape to your Mother Land, have you got a date yet? And I didn't mean a date with the Girl from the Local Old Peoples Home.:o

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

9 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Reading the official Text, I see you can still move / Escape to your Mother Land, have you got a date yet? And I didn't mean a date with the Girl from the Local Old Peoples Home.:o

No date as yet possible mid November. As to the girl in the old people’s home she’s not local but over the border and I’m not allowed to see her:cray_mini:

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, gismorail said:

No date as yet possible mid November. As to the girl in the old people’s home she’s not local but over the border and I’m not allowed to see her:cray_mini:

The other Girl in the Call Centre had better not find out, hahah. Hope you and Tina stay safe mate. :good:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Busy?

If it was busy they would all be out pulling trains and earning money not sitting the drivers mess having a fag and cuppa with Joe.

I forgot to order the Fuel Train, so there all waiting to fill up.:fie:

• Like 1

On 21/10/2020 at 11:58, gismorail said:

6F82A3AF-0581-4681-8409-4AC1337FCBFC.gif

• Like 2
  • Funny 6

1 hour ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Hi Andy, nice photo of the class 33. 

Cheers, Ade.

Cheers Ade, I have a few more like that from the 162 I took in the Photo Shoot. I managed to whittle that down to 22 good ones for them to chose from, and these now are the ones from the cutting room floor.:o

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Mulgabill said:

Did you really mean to say, we can make do with the rejects?

Mind you given the chance to have Helstonish in print, they'd get the best.

And there would be far more rejects.

TONY

Yes mate, sorry, but the best have to go for Publish, although one has already been used on here, but all the rest are close matches, i.e. changed the camera angle or lighting etc.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
14 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers Ade, I have a few more like that from the 162 I took in the Photo Shoot. I managed to whittle that down to 22 good ones for them to chose from, and these now are the ones from the cutting room floor.:o

Are any going to make the final cut for the (BBC) 2021 Countryfile calendar?  :jester:

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, Ray H said:

Are any going to make the final cut for the (BBC) 2021 Countryfile calendar?  :jester:

Is that for ‘wildlife on Seven Mills ‘ the only thing wild on there is Andy when he’s playing one of his many guitars :D

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

3 hours ago, Ray H said:

2 hours ago, gismorail said:

Is that for ‘wildlife on Seven Mills ‘ the only thing wild on there is Andy when he’s playing one of his many guitars :D

4 minutes ago, pwr said:

I'd imagine Lazy Joe would get pretty wild if you took away his leaning barrel!

Paul R

Nothing for Countryfile I'm afraid Guys, they should be giving the money to Farmers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Hi Andy, I always like a pair of class 20's. Takes me back to my trainspotting days in Nottingham in the 1970's. Just love the distinctive sound of those engines.

Cheers, Ade.

I agree about the Sound, Paul Chetter set them up so they start up separately, and also the Brake release's are individual, the horns are even different for direction of travel, and as you say, they sound distinctive and in my humble opinion, awesome. 

• Like 2