Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

1 hour ago, 34006 said:

You're up and about early this morning Andy,guess LJ is still in bed?

Been up quite a while, been for my walk, (it's nice here this morning), had my breakfast and now off out to The POD.:dancer:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Ian, In a word, No, I'm always looking at ideas, and so yesterday was no different.

I have come up with a Master Plan,(again), but will say no more this time until I've done some more measuring today and tried a couple of ideas that will be part of my master plan.

Lets just say, that for now I'm still hopeful of adding to my Big Boys Toys at some stage.:good:

Good on you Andy I'm sure the master plan will give us all inspiration :drink_mini:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Good on you Andy I'm sure the master plan will give us all inspiration :drink_mini:

A start has been made by reducing the Seven Up Junction Fiddle Yard from 4 Tracks down to 3.:o

More info in the coming days, weeks Months.:rolleyes:

IMG_3259.JPG.d57cf14d6327f5aeef7826c9b681267c.JPG

• Like 10

• RMweb Gold

I know it is not natural for you to take things easy but do try to pace yourself. Just sitting around is no good for you but gently does it please.

I have been working on the shed. I have to push the barrow of 14mm to dust some 200ft up a fairly steep slope. It is  half empty when I load it but I know I couldn't push a full one up that far.

Don

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

That's a cracking photograph Andy and really deserves to be published somewhere. I used to have a silver Capri just like the one seen far right.

I'm glad your mediscare wasn't serious but I think you should take a leaf out of LJ's book for a while.

Cheers

Dave

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

30 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

That is not sitting on your backside and resting.

If I'm not on here then I'll be getting my tape measure out again.

All the pics were taken a few weeks ago, and edited at the same time, so it's only a case of posting mate. I do appreciate your concern though. Cheers.:P

BTW, Mugatea is alongside me.:good:

• Like 4