Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

I liked all the 7mm ones particularly the videos.

Good luck with your move and hurry back online as I will miss the many points of interest, tips and mojo enthusing comments.

????????? will I have to learn Cornish or some other "darn suff" language to communicate with you. ;) 

Stay safe

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Barnaby said:

I liked all the 7mm ones particularly the videos.

Good luck with your move and hurry back online as I will miss the many points of interest, tips and mojo enthusing comments.

????????? will I have to learn Cornish or some other "darn suff" language to communicate with you. ;) 

Stay safe

Middle Souf to Amp Sher Barnaby, across from the Island of Widgets, and over Portsdown Hill on the Road to London.:yahoo_mini:

I do still have quite a strong Devon accent which people up here thought was a Cockney Accent when I moved here in 2005.:no:

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

Best wishes with the move Andy, sorry but I wasn't allowed to help with  the packing!

For what its worth I'd vote for Pencarn, it seemed to have the best stories to go with the pics.

Mind you, like Clive, and having followed your recent presentation of your back catalogue, I

loved what you were doing with Bitton. Wish you had finished it. I know that operationally

it wasn't what you were after, but I think it would have been a great model, and one that would

have been good for a proper railway timetable.

But more important I hope the move goes ok and remember Stay Alert!

TONY

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

All the best with the move Andy.

I did like Glen Roy, I was lucky enough to see it in the flesh at Bakewell, but I also think Pencarne was something special.

Cheers matey

Al.

Edited by Alister_G
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Looks like I've been spotted by Lazy Joe this morning.:o

DSCF4448.JPG.a017d98449b52aacfe0e3ea18ba499bb.JPG

Probably telling the big guy that he's travelling up front in the car rather than going by packing crate transport.....

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

We've all enjoyed your blasts from the past Andrew. Can't say I have a favourite, so many to choose from. 

Would like to have seen Bitton finished as I live in Bristol and visit often with my family. 

Good luck to you both with the move, hope to hear from you soon. 

Paul

• Thanks 1

Originally the Bungalow has a lawn either side of the Drive which is about 4 to 5 cars length. The current owners have removed the Grass, and laid down Hardcore, so I've suggested a small Caravan, some flags and bunting, and I recon I can get about 20 old Cars on there For Sale.

Now where's me Trilby and Crombie.

2020-03-15.png.2cd71e63e6256cf0d6c6f620acd9e3c6.png

948351211_2020-02-27(6).png.1f425a650d60e24ad3c7e027cd7e66f9.png

It will be re done nicely very soon and some more grass added, but as it's a fairly busy Road, at lest I can drive in, turn around and drive back out, so no reversing on or off the Road.

• Like 5
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold

My mate Mick up the road is like that. He shared a car lot in essex with a  partner but when he moved here he just puts them on his drive. These days the cars are all on a website as well. He certainly shifts them quickly.

Don

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Donw said:

My mate Mick up the road is like that. He shared a car lot in essex with a  partner but when he moved here he just puts them on his drive. These days the cars are all on a website as well. He certainly shifts them quickly.

Don

Haha, I was told in no uncertain terms, NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo:angry::P

• Like 1

Probably the last pic before the move, I may have some time tonight, especially if the Removal Guys load the TV today, they've been here since just before 8, and are wrapping and packing the boxes at the moment.

Another fine study of a Tractor in Seven Mills Sidings.:good:

IMG_1240.JPG.9ebfe1d7afc8d321024cb70c8a2062d6.JPG

• Like 16

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

they've been here since just before 8, and are wrapping and packing the boxes at the moment.

Don't you and Lazy Joe sit still / lean for too long or you both may get wrapped and packed.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

ATB for the move Andy.

Our removal guys were supposed to start today (3rd attempt at a date), but being Scotland it has been delayed again. . . 

Just waiting for McR number to go down.

Paul.

• Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, 5BarVT said:

ATB for the move Andy.

Our removal guys were supposed to start today (3rd attempt at a date), but being Scotland it has been delayed again. . . 

Just waiting for McR number to go down.

Paul.

Very frustrating for you, Little Jimmy Cranky seems to be a law unto herself at times, but on this occasion, she may have called it right for now.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 2

Hi Andy, Still following your progress, though I don't get on here as much as I used to. 

All the best with the move, and if I even get back home for a visit I will try and catch up. I am normally based in the Brockenhurst area so not too far from where you are going.

All the Best Peter.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
On 12/05/2020 at 08:48, Andrew P said:

Cheers Guys, Some interesting likes amongst all your reply's, a lot of food for thought. I should know in 2 to 3 Months if Seven Mills will fit in and more importantly work as a Layout operationally again in the reduced space. It looks fine on paper, but I will need to wait and see once the Garage conversion is finished.

The next 24 hours will be a bit manic so I may not be on here quite so much, so please bear with me.

Wednesday night will be my final postings before loosing the Internet until sometime Monday 18th.

Keep well and Stay safe Guys and Gals.:good:

The Bristol inspired version of King's Moreton for me Andy!  Yes, im still hanging around at the back :)  Hope all goes well with your move.  Take care and check in when you can, we'll miss you!

Stay safe

Rich

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Afternoon All

Is it just me or have you all noticed couple of thing on RMWeb today (We are missing you, Andy)

•  How quiet it is....
  • Lack of new layout's.....
  • And my oh my how quick the servers are today.....

:rolleyes: :mocking_mini: :D :drink_mini: :yahoo_mini: :clapping_mini: :rofl_mini: 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 8