Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

14 hours ago, jcarta said:

Afternoon All

Is it just me or have you all noticed couple of thing on RMWeb today (We are missing you, Andy)

•  How quiet it is....
  • Lack of new layout's.....
  • And my oh my how quick the servers are today.....

:rolleyes: :mocking_mini: :D :drink_mini: :yahoo_mini: :clapping_mini: :rofl_mini: 

As Andy has been going through past layouts whatever you do don't mentions         'SAUSAGES OR GRASS'

:jester::sarcastic:

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Gold

Particularly when you know he’s offline.  Don’t want him coming back to a long OT that he couldn’t control.

:-)

Paul.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

I was quite expecting to find he'd started a new thread on the layout he'd knocked up whilst at the service area where they stopped for lunch en route.

:jester:

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 4

Had a nice chat with Andy this morning and he has told me he will not have access to the web/phone for at least two weeks as sky have had to dig the road up outside his house to correct some major problems, also work will not start on his layout/den room possibly until  next year ? but he can receive posts on here via his mobile...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 11
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for the update George. 

As long as they are well that's all that matters. 

Rob. 

• Agree 13
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, georgeT said:

Had a nice chat with Andy this morning and he has told me he will not have access to the web/phone for at least two weeks as sky have had to dig the road up outside his house to correct some major problems, also work will not start on his layout/den room possibly until  next year ? but he can receive posts on here via his mobile...

Glad Andy is ok and the move seemed to have gone well..... except for the web access. I wonder if Andy will get the workers to install the new door between the garage and house??????? 

So the good news is RMWeb servers will be amazingly quick for the next two weeks at least and then we can enjoy seeing new layouts in about 15 days time....

JIm

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

I had a surprise telephone call from Mr Peters this morning. Both he and Dee are well.

He still hasn't got a telephone line into his new abode, so no internet fun. He is using is mobile phone to monitor us, so no rude comments, well none ruder than we normally are.

It sounds like the move didn't go quite as well as he ( and I think most of us) would have liked but I will let him tell you the ins and outs of that. 

If your reading this Andy, great to talk to you today, thanks for calling.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7
  • Informative/Useful 4

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for the update Morters Minor. 

Glad to hear they are okay. 

Rob. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy hope you are reading this. Glad to hear you are OK. No doubt the odd problem has arisen. It is a shame you cannot get one of those 4G Hubs that BT have they sent us one when there was an issue with the Broadband. Internet access was just as good. Of course we didn't have to pay the mobile bill for it as we were covered by Broadband Plus.

Don

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Glad to hear you made it "darrrn saff" pity the workers are unable to get the cables in, southern softies.

Looking forward to finding you commenting back on here soon.

Take care

best

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi Andy,

Just checking in to ensure all is well with you and your better half. Hope you get your internet back soon, rmWeb seems way too quiet without you! Just a thought have you tried pulling the string or tin can a bit tighter?

take care mate.

Rich

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
9 minutes ago, Hal Nail said:

Right kids, today is woodwork. Who can tell me what 2 by 1 is used for?

Hitting each other would be the reply, followed by 30 mins of bashing.....not of the train spotting variety I may add!

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Joner said:

You'd think with all this spare time not reading Andy's layout building, I would have time to do some!

Unfortunately I'm a makeshift teacher now, so no time still!

Can't you ask for a teacher training day?

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, jcarta said:

Can't you ask for a teacher training day?

I might be drawn into doing some modelling if that happens.

I've not done that for about 15yrs! Just getting back into it now the kids are a little more self sufficient. Although I'm sorting our garden for a modelling cave and trying not to play trains in the mean time.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for the update Ade. 

Glad to hear all good. 

Rob. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

I'm glad the move has gone well for Andy & Dee. I will also be moving soon but as we bought the house a couple of years ago the layout is already being worked upon.

• Like 2