Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

3 hours ago, Temeraire said:

Morning Andy

As your willpower seems low at the moment, did you see the Heljan announcement yesterday? :D

I’ve already succumbed to temptation and ordered two! A correct coloured NSE one to do Temeraire and a black roof Large Logo to be Ajax. Need to decide what to do with the other one now, Lion possibly.

Oh NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo I hadn't .:nono:

• Funny 2

One thing I noticed from yesterdays pic, was that under the new Daylight LED Lighting the detail is far more pronounced, without the need for additional spot lamps etc.

IMG_1755.JPG.2d33f2e72f285899eaee1830598cb04d.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 13
  • Informative/Useful 4

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, gismorail said:

Being a 'mad jaffa cake eater' she looks yummy :jester:

Don’t mention JaffaCake ... with these new Southern Region boxes, you’ll have Andy going for a 4VEP, or it might have been a CIG, BBC or ITV .. I get lost with SR unit initials ... but I know there was some in JaffaCake livery!

Rich

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

16 hours ago, gismorail said:

Being a 'mad jaffa cake eater' she looks yummy :jester:

6 hours ago, MarshLane said:

Don’t mention JaffaCake ... with these new Southern Region boxes, you’ll have Andy going for a 4VEP, or it might have been a CIG, BBC or ITV .. I get lost with SR unit initials ... but I know there was some in JaffaCake livery!

Rich

We do have some Jaffa's in the cupboard, and yes, I love em.

I did like the short lived Jaffa Livery, but it was only on a few Electric Units, and there's only just room for Locos on SMS,  I can't remember the code for them, but not many came Portsmouth way, although I often saw one passing Rowlands Castle on my way to work in Chichester some mornings, I think they were 2 or 3 Car Sets.

• Like 1

When I un box my Stock, I really must find the spare Wiper for that 20. Obviously, once again this is an old pic as Lazy Joe clearly needs a lockdown laydown. I also like this shot as it has 37183 lurking in the background to add some more interest to the picture. The 56 was to the left, and forward of the 20, but was badly out of focus, so the whole image was cropped to remove it and make Joe the central part.

IMG_1105.JPG.6e1ce491da72cd280df6f3ff6b367847.JPG

• Like 15

• RMweb Premium

Jaffa cake livery was applied to 4CEPs and the ERs Clacton units.

P6.jpg.9a725c23f13844c09078a8509160cf55.jpg

Yesterday on Facebook that nice Mr Heljan showed me some pictures of his new GWR rail car in big boys scale. So I forwarded these to out Mr Peters as I think one on his train set would look very nice. this was the answer "No room for disgruntled and annoying fare dodging Passengers in the Pit of Doom". One can only try and help him spend his money.

• Funny 9

45 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Jaffa cake livery was applied to 4CEPs and the ERs Clacton units.

P6.jpg.9a725c23f13844c09078a8509160cf55.jpg

Yesterday on Facebook that nice Mr Heljan showed me some pictures of his new GWR rail car in big boys scale. So I forwarded these to out Mr Peters as I think one on his train set would look very nice. this was the answer "No room for disgruntled and annoying fare dodging Passengers in the Pit of Doom". One can only try and help him spend his money.

Since when did the Eastern Region become part of the Southern Region? And what's that thing on the roof, if it's Suvern it should have Shoes, not Coat hangers?:D

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
55 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Since when did the Eastern Region become part of the Southern Region? And what's that thing on the roof, if it's Suvern it should have Shoes, not Coat hangers?:D

Just jealous of the luxury given to those in Essex compared to the trains of the great unwashed south of the Thames. :onthequiet:

• Funny 3

1 hour ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Just jealous of the luxury given to those in Essex compared to the trains of the great unwashed south of the Thames. :onthequiet:

I washed before we moved here I'll have you know my friend.:)

• Funny 5

1 hour ago, pwr said:

Andy

Here is my Parkin 50

class-50-4.jpg

That's nice Paul, did you build it mate?

It's need a run Seven Mills now that were near neighbours, haha.:good:

• Friendly/supportive 1

On 04/07/2020 at 17:34, Temeraire said:

Morning Andy

As your willpower seems low at the moment, did you see the Heljan announcement yesterday? :D

I’ve already succumbed to temptation and ordered two! A correct coloured NSE one to do Temeraire and a black roof Large Logo to be Ajax. Need to decide what to do with the other one now, Lion possibly.

Hi Ian, you might have to build a layout for them if you keep going.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, P.C.M said:

Hi Ian, you might have to build a layout for them if you keep going.

Cheers Peter.

I'll reinstate the Level Crossing to join up at Shows, haha.:good:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

That's nice Paul, did you build it mate?

It's need a run Seven Mills now that were near neighbours, haha.:good:

No Andy not this time. This is what got me into O gauge and it was the first piece of 7mm I acquired. My skills have significantly improved since then and I have several kits to build now and with the confidence to do so if I had but the time!

Yes I suppose we are near neighbours but I am afraid I am still DC

Paul R

• Like 1

Monday morning and the Sun is shining.:good:

Class 20, No 20142 sits at the Gates. The line beyond the Gates have been lifted, and soon after this picture was taken, the Gates were removed, and the Line truncated at the end of the Disused Platform.

There are now rumours circulating that the Platform may also be removed, and the Old Signal Box sold or donated to a preservation Line.

DSCF2971.JPG.04dc9fdf54543b0a24aeab893e0bce3d.JPG

• Like 13
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Monday morning and the Sun is shining.:good:

Class 20, No 20142 sits at the Gates. The line beyond the Gates have been lifted, and soon after this picture was taken, the Gates were removed, and the Line truncated at the end of the Disused Platform.

There are now rumours circulating that the Platform may also be removed, and the Old Signal Box sold or donated to a preservation Line.

DSCF2971.JPG.04dc9fdf54543b0a24aeab893e0bce3d.JPG

Is this in preparation for a new station for 3 coach DMU's Andy? Moving the fuelling point to the old yard? :rofl:

Just wondering that's all.

• Funny 5

2 hours ago, Joner said:

Is this in preparation for a new station for 3 coach DMU's Andy? Moving the fuelling point to the old yard? :rofl:

Just wondering that's all.

In a word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO:D

Nice try though.:sarcastic:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pwr said:

Andy

You should definitely get the new Dapol 122. You need something for lazy Joe to travel to work on. Just fits nicely in that platform

Paul R

Which part of NO do people not understand, haha.:nono: If I were to spend any more on Locos, it would be another 47, a 56, or maybe a 50, but first I have 2 x Sound Chips to buy for the Cromptons, so that's this years money spent.

I was informed earlier today by Steve Flint that Bala Town will be in the August Edition of RM due out on Thursday:good:

Moneys gone in the Bank, that will pay for one Sound Chip and more.:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1