Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, pwr said:

Ah but Andy now has lights!

Paul R

But not for long if he leaves the wires laying on the rails , , , , ,    :jester:

Edited by Ray H
  • Funny 3

Over the last few days whilst resting, I have put together a compilation  Video SPECIAL.

It is basically a compilation of Photos and Videos of some of my favourite Layouts from N, OO and O Gauge from over the last 15 years or so.

I hope it also shows the fun I've had building and running them over that time.

So, if you have 45 minutes to spare, sit down with your favourite drink and a piece of cake, and I hope you enjoy a look back over the years, and enjoy seeing the Layouts as much as I have in building them.

• Like 12
  • Round of applause 4

My favourite drink will be a glass of wine so I will watch your video this evening. Very much something to look forward to. I trust you are feeling well after your recent scare and looking forward to further developments on SMS.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

David

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 minutes ago, David Bell said:

My favourite drink will be a glass of wine so I will watch your video this evening. Very much something to look forward to. I trust you are feeling well after your recent scare and looking forward to further developments on SMS.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

David

Thanks David, Plenty more to do, but at a S L O W E R pace.:good:

I hope you enjoy the Video, but have the Sound on in the Photos as well.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Over the last few days whilst resting, I have put together a compilation  Video SPECIAL.

It is basically a compilation of Photos and Videos of some of my favourite Layouts from N, OO and O Gauge from over the last 15 years or so.

So, if you have 45 minutes to spare, sit down with your favourite drink and a piece of cake, and I hope you enjoy a look back over the years, and enjoy seeing the Layouts as much as I have in building them.

Very nice video mate brought back many fond memories of the gang, and the lovely layouts that you have made in the past, most enjoyable 44 minutes....looking forward to the next well done..

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, georgeT said:

Very nice video mate brought back many fond memories of the gang, and the lovely layouts that you have made in the past, most enjoyable 44 minutes....looking forward to the next well done..

Thanks George, really appreciated mate, I might do one of all the Preserved Railways we've visited over the years, like the Severn Valley Railway in a very WET July back in 2008.

DSCF1019.jpg.532d58bc6542d834b815b8a293920b5c.jpg

• Like 5

Just sitting on my stool at my bench this morning so decided to do some steps for the Porta Cabin, I filled the holes but only roughly as can be see in the cruel close ups, then a mix of dirty Acrylic Paint and Carrs Soot powders for a weathered effect.

IMG_3318.JPG.38241947a510c8d3936285d6d678683e.JPG

IMG_3319.JPG.5d7ce685f8f22bf564d71869f91eb64c.JPG

IMG_3320.JPG.af7e84d20acc33381235bd3449e271b6.JPG

IMG_3321.JPG.3c940d9b7e0c910647dc07009cdb3d9f.JPG

IMG_3317.JPG.574d15fa5e4877063ecad04d9c49e303.JPG

• Like 14

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Just sitting on my stool at my bench this morning so decided to do some steps for the Porta Cabin, I filled the holes but only roughly as can be see in the cruel close ups, then a mix of dirty Acrylic Paint and Carrs Soot powders for a weathered effect.

IMG_3318.JPG.38241947a510c8d3936285d6d678683e.JPG

IMG_3319.JPG.5d7ce685f8f22bf564d71869f91eb64c.JPG

IMG_3320.JPG.af7e84d20acc33381235bd3449e271b6.JPG

IMG_3321.JPG.3c940d9b7e0c910647dc07009cdb3d9f.JPG

IMG_3317.JPG.574d15fa5e4877063ecad04d9c49e303.JPG

I hate to say it, but I really can’t see those sleepers being used like that, with the running line being so close. Come out of the door and you’d want to immediately turn left or right not walk towards the track. Same entering, you wouldn’t want to use the part closer to the track. And if it was wet, they’d be a slip hazard.

Edited by brushman47544
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, brushman47544 said:

I hate to say it, but I really can’t see those sleepers being used like that, with the running line being so close. Come out of the door and you’d want to immediately turn left or right not walk towards the track. Same entering, you wouldn’t want to use the part closer to the track. And if it was wet, they’d be a slip hazard.

Hi Andrew, If you look further back to the first pic a couple of days ago, I said it was a temporary home,  I hope to build an extension and re position the Fueling point on there, so it will then go there as well. If I don't build the extension, I'll move the Car Park barriers and move it along a few inches to give more room. 

But yes I wouldn't like to trip over coming out  of the Cabin with a 47 coming past, haha.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Andy, i hope you are safe and well, i had plans to pop down my local pub for a couple today, but you have blown these plans out of the window, not at all happy with you mate, fantastic video so much so that i watched it twice at least you saved me a few bob ! take care and stay safe.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

25 minutes ago, Brian Hawkins said:

Hi Andy, i hope you are safe and well, i had plans to pop down my local pub for a couple today, but you have blown these plans out of the window, not at all happy with you mate, fantastic video so much so that i watched it twice at least you saved me a few bob ! take care and stay safe.

Well thanks Brian, More money for more Locos now then, haha.

I'm looking forward to meeting up when Lockdown is over, and your welcome to come over for a play on Seven Mills if you want. 

I've just sold the Budoc Bridge Branch, but still have some 4mm Stock to sell from that.

Not sure what my next project will be yet.

You keep safe and well as well.

Catch up soon.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1