Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

When I was a kid my Dad had a traveller and we were on holiday with it in Bournemouth one year we went across the chain ferry at Sandbacks and my dad felt the gearbox give. He exclaimed that it was about time to change the car which he duly sold. Several weeks later he heard that the gearbox had gone!

Good times! 

Paul R

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lmsforever said:

Andy this is an excellent layout  O gauge is definitely your gauge the locos are superb and the overall look is great look forward to more posts.

Thanks Chris for the very kind words, and yes I am enjoying playing with it, as it has some interesting moves available.

BUT equally I'm enjoying my ''OO'' Layout, New Mills, and that too has a lot of operational interest in a totally different format.

• Like 2

I came to Portsmouth Thursday pm rather than wait until Friday, as the weather was going to be better.

Before leaving I spent Thursday morning having a run and taking some pics, here's a couple.

XDSCF2517.JPG.07077e7a240598afb2e329fbea008fbf.JPG

UDSCF2538.JPG.8882374f380484133c42d45a8bd49db0.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
add?
  • Like 15

• RMweb Gold
16 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

before I go to AC Models at Eastleigh, then back for the wedding this afternoon.

Glad to see you have your priorities right. :-)

Paul.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

2 hours ago, 81A Oldoak said:

Say hello to Annette, Clive (the AC in AC Models) and Loz from me. 

Sorry Chris, been there, but got your message to late I'm afraid, but realy REALLY nice people in there, even though they didn't have what I was looking for today.

• Like 1

I'm confused !!!!!!:scratchhead:.........or even :senile:....I thought you had gone to Portsmouth  Andy  ????? why do you keep going home to take photographs of the layout !!!!!! and you must have broken all the speed limits to 'pop' home just before the wedding ..:heat:......I know as a keen contributor to these hallow pages you give us some wonderful inspiration but  to travel these long distances to show further wonderful scenes does show considerable commitment  to the cause , or even a possible award :fan:

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

19 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

It is another nice photo, well done old fella.

11 hours ago, gismorail said:

I'm confused !!!!!!:scratchhead:.........or even :senile:....I thought you had gone to Portsmouth  Andy  ????? why do you keep going home to take photographs of the layout !!!!!! and you must have broken all the speed limits to 'pop' home just before the wedding ..:heat:......I know as a keen contributor to these hallow pages you give us some wonderful inspiration but  to travel these long distances to show further wonderful scenes does show considerable commitment  to the cause , or even a possible award :fan:

Cheers Guys, yes a great night last night,

My Grand Daughter Chloe, and her new Husband Jimmy, a Soldier in the British Army, and their two children, (2 of my 8 Great Grand Children Mia and Joshua), I was a very proud Grandad.

IMG_9054.JPG.bdfca0da44ad6b24bc826c4ae5de1cf3.JPG

My 4 Step Children, 2 sets of Twins, Debbie and Caz and Mike and Tony, the farther of the Bride.

IMG_9103.JPG.85b897776dde6ec26bcfcbb2ed07cf93.JPG

One of my Grandsons, Ricky, and his wife and their 4 daughters, eldest Great Grand Daughter on the left is Ellie almost 15, un believable.

IMG_9107.JPG.be124c51938fe469f1de933f21d87014.JPG

A very proud Grandad / Great Grandad.:good:

• Like 6
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 6