Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Looks like Swad Lido.

Now you tell me Swad has a Lido after travelling 5000 miles to here...

Luxor has a great railway station though done in an Ancient Egyptian style. You can find it on Goggle images. 

Cheers, Ade.

• Like 2

Tomorrow I need to start some decorating, a job I hate, but hopefully I will also have time to take a fresh set of pics for here, concentrating on the Rats and 20's this time.

I have almost certainly decided to do the part lifted Track in a bit of a cutting in the wasted area to the front. The expense of another Point is just not worth it for just about 15 inches of Track, really only just enough for an 08, but I'll have a go at making a Hut of some sort for there as well.

So another shot of the Tracked to get this page going.

XDSCF2528.JPG.f3708f58db2d28d715a53d31624ab0f0.JPG

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Now you tell me Swad has a Lido after travelling 5000 miles to here...

Luxor has a great railway station though done in an Ancient Egyptian style. You can find it on Goggle images. 

Cheers, Ade.

Any Class 37's there Ade?

My Wife has been in touch with Sky News this morning as a very rare, almost unheard of phenomenon occurred, I was up early and decorated the Kitchen.:good:

Having earned the necessary brownie points, I then retired to TOPS for a cold glass of water and a think.

Firstly I had a look at the area we were discussing yesterday, and so had a play about with some bits of track, although I have to admit, I am still tempted to connect it to a Point from the Fiddle Yard / MOD Line. The area is bigger than I thought once some Track was laid.

DSCF2880.JPG.97b648f92af09f6529351d4722ad990d.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, Baggies1961 said:

Hi Andy,

do you think a low grassy mound area would look ok there?

Love the pics especially the 20,s and 40.

regards

Julian.

Hi Julian, That was one of my initial thoughts, first a Field, then a rough Field, but some Medievil Mounds like around Doveholes in the Peak District might be effective.

I know what George T would say about ALL TRACK PETERS again, so I still need a think.

I will have some pics of the Whistler up again soon, but it still looks far to clean at the moment.

Cheers.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

A caravan site, on that bit you don't know what to do with.

A pond, I know a chap who has modelled a really effective one.

I did try a Pond the other day but because of the Window you can't get the right reflections and it look poo.:o

Caravaners have been sent to the wilds of the Lincolnshire Coast, haha.:devil::yahoo::taunt::laugh::D:P

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, Andrew P said:

I did try a Pond the other day but because of the Window you can't get the right reflections and it look poo.:o

Caravaners have been sent to the wilds of the Lincolnshire Coast, haha.:devil::yahoo::taunt::laugh::D:P

Yes we have had zillions of shed towers down our road today.

• Funny 2

1 minute ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Yes we have had zillions of shed towers down our road today.

Open the back garden for Pony Rides and a look at your Train Set, a Quid a head should be enough to buy some proper coaches that are all one, or maybe two colours.:good:

• Funny 3

1 hour ago, 47606odin said:

Put some allotments in the space at the front. You can different veg and fruit bushes, bean poles, shed, greenhouse all to mix it up a bit

Cheers, I don't know one veg from another, I'm the same with any plants, so having tried it before after Tony / Mulgabill gave me some cabbages to start an allotment on my Bala Town, but although I planted them I never developed it any further.

IMG_7068.JPG.bbcc3ed583a0f87112aff6b4b2a72b7f.JPG

• Like 8

16 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Julian, That was one of my initial thoughts, first a Field, then a rough Field, but some Medievil Mounds like around Doveholes in the Peak District might be effective.

I know what George T would say about ALL TRACK PETERS again, so I still need a think.

I will have some pics of the Whistler up again soon, but it still looks far to clean at the moment.

Cheers.

Morning Andy .....how about a kick back siding from the far siding at the far end might make for some interesting shunting moves Maybe put an oil transfer siding / distribution site. 

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1