Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

4 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Morning Andy .....how about a kick back siding from the far siding at the far end might make for some interesting shunting moves Maybe put an oil transfer siding / distribution site. 

Thanks Martin, but it's taken me almost a year to get that bit of walling in place and to Ballast the Sidings, so, yes a nice idea, but I'm afraid no, it won't be implemented. 

I may go out later after some more domestic duties before it gets to hot, and have yet another look.

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers, I don't know one veg from another, I'm the same with any plants, so having tried it before after Tony / Mulgabill gave me some cabbages to start an allotment on my Bala Town, but although I planted them I never developed it any further.

IMG_7068.JPG.bbcc3ed583a0f87112aff6b4b2a72b7f.JPG

obviously not, as they are cauliflowers not cabbages LOL:laugh_mini:

• Funny 2

Just now, D6775 said:

Looking forward to the days I can do a Morning/Lunch time/Evening model phots but that's is some years off! Back to the daily grind tomorrow.

Al.

Retirement,:good: can't beat it Al, I even have Bank Holidays off,:D haha

• Like 3
  • Funny 2

6 hours ago, 47606odin said:

obviously not, as they are cauliflowers not cabbages LOL:laugh_mini:

If it's possible grow cauliflowers & pork pies Boris Johnson would be very happy following his talks with Mr Trump as this two items were talked about as possible items that the Americans were be interested in ...... after consuming a large amount of the afore mentioned items there would be plenty of 'Trumping' :wacko::o:D:angry:

• Funny 3

3 hours ago, brushman47544 said:

So now that New Mills is up for sale, how long before this layout follows suit?

Said as someone who prefers your OO layouts as you get more in the same space...sorry.

All will become clear over the coming weeks. haha.

Watch this space.:o

2 hours ago, gismorail said:

If it's possible grow cauliflowers & pork pies Boris Johnson would be very happy following his talks with Mr Trump as this two items were talked about as possible items that the Americans were be interested in ...... after consuming a large amount of the afore mentioned items there would be plenty of 'Trumping' :wacko::o:D:angry:

Pardon? haha:nono:

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Not trying to fence some hooky gear then? haha.

Where is your 1/43 Corgi model of Trotters Independent Traders 3 wheel van?

'This time next year he will be a millionaire'

Paul R

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
On 26/08/2019 at 22:07, Andrew P said:

An early night pic today, and this time it's a 20, and the Lazy old git, he must spend a lot of time leaning on that fence judging by the dip in it.

XDSCF2967.JPG.23357a37d13254397b938036f6664c64.JPG

Fred wondered if his wife had a point about his weight, seeing as the fence had bowed where he leant on it. :scared:

Don

• Funny 2

Hi All, As your probably all aware by now I'm selling New Mills, well this time it's being done for a very different reason than my normal.

Dee and I are moving back down to the South Coast / Hampshire, to be near Family as Dee is almost 80 and I will be 70 next year, so no new project will be started until after the move and hopefully I find somewhere to start all over again.

As for SMS future, well that is uncertain until I know what if any room I will have in the new abode.

I will start posting some pics again soon.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 12