Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Is that a hint of perspective in the image of the Traveller heading of down the lane?

Looks effective

Well it's about right for O Gauge / 1/43, so should be O.K. and the narrowing of the Lane helps with perspective as well.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

If you fancy poping down to Taunton we will be putting on Rail Ex on 27th/28th Oct and Dubmill Sidings  will be there. I will even buy you a lunch (very good food from the private school canteen). I must admit a bias being the club treasurer.

Don 

• Like 4

If you fancy poping down to Taunton we will be putting on Rail Ex on 27th/28th Oct and Dubmill Sidings  will be there. I will even buy you a lunch (very good food from the private school canteen). I must admit a bias being the club treasurer.

Don 

Lunch sounds good Don, :sungum: Thanks, Just had a look and it's 2 1/2 hours down from here, I'll need to have a word with a couple of mates, see if we can make it.

It's quite a trek each way for a FREE LUNCH, hahhah. :no:  :no:

Oh and a Show.

Thanks anyway. :sungum:

• Like 2

Worked out l could have a refuelling point and some sort of goods shed nothing sorted yet but would like some green stuffy think a name change is wanted......

Meadow Lane perhaps?  NO I like Pit St, I would leave it mate.

• Like 1

Busy day today, I totally LIFTED the Dore End Tracks, moved it all about, tried different ideas and then RE LAID IT JUST AS IT WAS, (well almost). :no:  :no:  :no:

I did change the position of one Point in the end, so that I have a Brake Van Road, instead of a useless siding next to the Main Line that looked wrong, (pics tomorrow)

This has also meant removing all the Point Motors and re laying them,, and re wiring them, still it was raining, so better that than gardening I suppose. :sungum:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

Busy day today, I totally LIFTED the Dore End Tracks, moved it all about, tried different ideas and then RE LAID IT. :no:  :no:  :no:

I did change the position of one Point in the end, so that I have a Brake Van Road, instead of a useless siding next to the Main Line that looked wrong, (pics tomorrow)

This has also meant removing all the Point Motors and re laying them,, and re wiring them, still it was raining, so better that than gardening I suppose. :sungum:

Well nothing new here then folks ......point shuffling has started  :jester:  :jester: whats next Andy !!!!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Busy day today, I totally LIFTED the Dore End Tracks, moved it all about, tried different ideas and then RE LAID IT JUST AS IT WAS, (well almost). :no:  :no:  :no:

As it was raining and my services were not required in the stables I got on and voted in the wishlist poll but you wouldn't be interested in that as it is only for us 00 muddlers. :mail:

• Like 1

As it was raining and my services were not required in the stables I got on and voted in the wishlist poll but you wouldn't be interested in that as it is only for us 00 muddlers. :mail:

I did vote on some bits, hahah, you never know what might appear now, :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:

• Like 1

Dubmill Sidings, (see previous page), will have to wait for another day / another project.

Today I've made a start on the Embankment behind Seven Mills Sidings, there will be Static Grass, Buses, Shrubs and Fencing to go along there before it's finished.

Hi Andrew,

will they be single or double deckers?

Really enjoying the journey here, especially the ups and downs of the track layout. Keep it up please.

regards

Mike

Hi Andrew,

Really enjoying the journey here, especially the ups and downs of the track layout. Keep it up please.

regards

Mike

Hahahah, I didn't spot that, It should be BUSHES. :no:  :no:  :sungum:

• RMweb Gold

Well nothing new here then folks ......point shuffling has started  :jester:  :jester: whats next Andy !!!!

Don't even ask, hahha :nono:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:

This will be lifting the entire lot and going to the new version of Severn Mill over the river ... FourthMill with Atlantic’s, 2-4-4Ts and Rocket in OO or T scale!

Love the scenery advances, little concerned how that chap got his car turned around on that lane though. I was looking for three-point tire tracks in your hanging baskets :)

Rich

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andrew,

regards

Mike

No that’s just Andy’s way of telling us there’ll be photos of three bushes coming along shortly hehe!

Rich

This will be lifting the entire lot and going to the new version of Severn Mill over the river ... FourthMill with Atlantic’s, 2-4-4Ts and Rocket in OO or T scale!

Love the scenery advances, little concerned how that chap got his car turned around on that lane though. I was looking for three-point tire tracks in your hanging baskets :)

Rich

Turned around in the Pub down the Hill mate.

No that’s just Andy’s way of telling us there’ll be photos of three bushes coming along shortly hehe!

Rich

Bushes coming soon, I hope Rich.

• Like 2