Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

2 minutes ago, pwr said:

Andy

That 08 pic looks so good I thought I would run it through photoshop to see if I could bring out the colours.

Hope you don't mind.

806314221_Class08.jpg.4643a237067c0ee8612aed55867c7148.jpg

Paul R

No problem with that at all Paul, Cheers much better.

5 hours ago, pwr said:

Is this one sound chipped?

Yes Paul, All my O Gauge is Sound fitted, the 08's are Paul Chetter Digitrains / Zimo with F2 / Active Braking. Although this is the Blue one, it's the same Chip.

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, georgeT said:

Hello Buddy, Great to meet up with and the gang yesterday at the Hazel Grove show, and to talk over all the possible options you are thinking of pursuing in the  near future when you are down south...

Thanks mate, Sorry I was such a miserable git all day, I just could not get into it.

I might go out to TOPS later, and as I only have SMS to run now, I might even get some more pics. I could easily have bought one or even BOTH of the 37's there yesterday, but as I don't even know if SMS will be coming with me, I couldn't see the point.

Anyway enough about me, here's a new pic for today.

XDSCF2963.JPG.d79d4ba9d073285aa218930141654f83.JPG

• Like 15
  • Friendly/supportive 2

5 hours ago, jcarta said:

Andy

I think SMS will need a security guard on or around the area as someone has nicked the Class 20's windscreen wiper....:hunter:

Jim

Gosh, that is an old pic, there has been a replacement on there for some time now, unless it's dropped orfff again.:boredom:

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

37183 waiting to move forward once I'm out of the way, haha.

XDSCF2524.JPG.baed3e90a50b2d73b4fa2009555a3990.JPG

With the visibility past that nose, I wouldn't assume he's waiting for you to get out of the way.

I'll be looking out for tomorrows am pic, to prove you escaped.

TONY

• Funny 3