Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Hello Andy, l like the planned venture you have been talking about this morning for when you return to the south, l know everything is up in the air at the mo, but things will settle down eventually they always do, so we will have to plan exhibitions down there so we can meet up a few times a year...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, georgeT said:

Hello Andy, l like the planned venture you have been talking about this morning for when you return to the south, l know everything is up in the air at the mo, but things will settle down eventually they always do, so we will have to plan exhibitions down there so we can meet up a few times a year...

Yes that would be good, there are a few that I remember, like Soton, Fareham, and Farham etc. I hope to get to DEMU next year as well.:good:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pwr said:

You'll not be that far from Uckfield either!

Paul R

Been there and also to a Show in that area many years ago, and look forward to coming along and meeting you at some time Paul.:good:

16 minutes ago, muddys-blues said:

Hey Grump :P ..... Welsh Cake stock coming in tomorrow, bring the butter , safe trip over to the Principality 

Best regards

Craig.

Yes, off to Wales tomorrow after I've watched ENGLAND in the Rugby.:good:

imageedit_1_7067337014.gif.e9473e665263a03d7a8329af35fba0ae.gif

• Like 12

On 01/11/2019 at 17:31, Andrew P said:

Been there and also to a Show in that area many years ago, and look forward to coming along and meeting you at some time Paul.:good:

just let me know Andy! I’ll be there! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Guys for all the likes for the photos, just as a note, the first photo is taken from the Road / Tegid Street, and on the embankment in the foreground will eventually be the extension to the Bala Lake Railway, that will soon be extended from it current Terminus left of the Picture, across the bottom of the Lake into the Town, to bring more Tourist into the Town, and get more Town Tourist onto the Railway, so a win, win situation.

• Like 5
  • Informative/Useful 2

On 16/10/2019 at 18:42, Andrew P said:

25285 has just arrived into Seven Mills Sidings under the watchful gaze of Lazy Joe.

DSCF3884.JPG.cb9c819693d9dd94d5575144c7902003.JPG

Hi Andy,

Lazy Joe looks great, please can you let me know what make he is? Still getting my head around 7mm suppliers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 37114 said:

Hi Andy,

Lazy Joe looks great, please can you let me know what make he is? Still getting my head around 7mm suppliers!

He came from Peter Goss / Rowlands Castle / Copper Wort fame, he makes figures in both 4 and 7mm and I got him at a Show a couple of years ago

• Thanks 1