Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

4 minutes ago, mark axlecounter said:

I disappear for a few weeks and Andy has done a new layout well done buddy. 
how are you Andy what have I missed 

You ain't missed much Mark, Sold New Mills and the Cadley Hill project, so just have this Seven Mills and a couple of new baseboards I've knocked up today for another New Project that will be revealed at some stage.

Still not sure if SMS will survive the house move as most standard garages are far to short.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

15 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

IF  :boredom:  Your brave enough, you tell my Missis, haha.:D:punish:

Just say  "I was going to dig up the whole garden to model Tinsley marshalling yard but thought that would be really unfair on you so will just use a bit of  the flower bed for a small yard..."?

• Funny 4

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

IF  :boredom:  Your brave enough, you tell my Missis, haha.:D:punish:

Well you got that wrong, you used the word TELL instead of INSTRUCT!!! :sarcastichand:

Only kidding, but it is only 2 or 3 foot (short of the bottom of the garden!!!).

Jinty  :smoke:

• Funny 5

Well I've started my new 4mm Thread, Argyle Street in the Layouts Section,

but will still add a few pics on here, although at the moment there is no Stock out on the Layout since the Holiday.

Here's a pic for this evening.

DSCF3876.JPG.c44ac1c023815b9ecf2586c9efaf9c79.JPG

• Like 15

• RMweb Gold
On 13/11/2019 at 20:16, Jintyman said:

Well you got that wrong, you used the word TELL instead of INSTRUCT!!! :sarcastichand:

Jinty  :smoke:

So when do your divorce papers come through Jinty? or is the Mrs away at the moment, hence your safe with comments like that :) hehehe!  While we'd talking, I'll just check you got my email last week?

14 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

And another from Seven Mills.

DSCF3856.JPG.dac4939bfde51d4517f2af873cf2cf87.JPG

They looks superb Andy!  Be a shame if SMS doesn't survive your house move - still at least you can enjoy running it now.

My blue Peak is going up for sale in the next week or so ... but given that I am downsizing my O gauge collection, I am not too sure how I have acquired a pair of Heljan Prairies from a well known establishment in Sheffield :)  Could there be something in the wind?!

Rich

Edited by MarshLane
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

So when do your divorce papers come through Jinty? or is the Mrs away at the moment, hence your safe with comments like that :) hehehe!  While we'd talking, I'll just check you got my email last week?

They looks superb Andy!  Be a shame if SMS doesn't survive your house move - still at least you can enjoy running it now.

My blue Peak is going up for sale in the next week or so ... but given that I am downsizing my O gauge collection, I am not too sure how I have acquired a pair of Heljan Prairies from a well known establishment in Sheffield :)  Could there be something in the wind?!

Rich

Don't worry Rich, it's NOT the wind, it's in the water up them there parts Boy.:D

AND...….Why stop at TWO?:nono::laugh:

• Funny 1