Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Don't worry Rich, it's NOT the wind, it's in the water up them there parts Boy.:D

AND...….Why stop at TWO?:nono::laugh:

Why? Why? ... well the wallet started screaming .. and something about a bit of plastic that's bent so much its snapped in two!!

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

I still marvel at your collection of locos because they are quite amazing. One day I’ll get the space to bring my grandfathers old collection up and I’ll have a pretty cool collection too :laugh:
My grandfather also has an Ivatt tank. I believe he once told me they were called ‘Mickey Mouse’? I can’t remember but I’m sure that’s what he said 

great photography too! :good:

Edited by PannierTanker14
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PannierTanker14 said:

I still marvel at your collection of locos because they are quite amazing. One day I’ll get the space to bring my grandfathers old collection up and I’ll have a pretty cool collection too :laugh:
My grandfather also has an Ivatt tank. I believe he once told me they were called ‘Mickey Mouse’? I can’t remember but I’m sure that’s what he said 

great photography too! :good:

Thanks mate, The Ivatt above, has now moved on to pastures new just South of Manchester, but I still visit it from time to time to say hello.:D

It is a beauty IMHO.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Deano747 said:

Hi Andy

In my opinion, this is the finest layout of all of yours. Don't get me wrong, they are all excellent but Trebudoc takes first place!!

Keep 'em coming!

Regards, Deano.

Thanks Deano, I'll post some more pics up in a mo.:good:

Cheers George, still digging out Old pics as I can't get to unpacking the O Gauge stuff yet.

So anyway, here's another from the Trebudoc with 4555 bringing in the Loaded Clays for running around and then onward to the Docks.

1889499485_TrebudocPhotoShoot112.JPG.8c3b8cc43c040782e558eeaeb33fff1b.JPG

• Like 18

• RMweb Gold

That's a very atmospheric shot, in fact the colour of the sky matches the colour of the sky here viewed out of my office window! 

but I wish you'd stop tempting me over to the darkside with diesel locomotion, it's bad enough that @Alister_G is tempting me to go industrial :lol:

Chris

Edited by chuffinghell
  • Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

3 hours ago, chuffinghell said:

That's a very atmospheric shot, in fact the colour of the sky matches the colour of the sky here viewed out of my office window! 

but I wish you'd stop tempting me over to the darkside with diesel locomotion, it's bad enough that @Alister_G is tempting me to go industrial :lol:

Chris

Do the words Minerva Hudswell Clarke and Pecket mean anything to you Chris?

952890352_HudswellClarke006.JPG.96be91b5d03a55079d2c648571be6552.JPG

1065853926_PeckettArrives(1).JPG.c8cca23e0b448a937d9c49ce4979b581.JPG

:good:

• Like 9