Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

2 hours ago, Baggies1961 said:

Hi Andy,

great vids as always. Can you recommend some O gauge cotswold or stone walling? I noticed on SMS your walling looks great.

J. 

Thanks Julian, not a clue about the walling I'm afraid, I picked those bits at a show, and I think there actually OO.

2 hours ago, sb67 said:

DSCF3971.JPG.457c51b49ce8afe85a59ff1700fd601f.JPG

Here you go Andy, looks like it could have been St Budoc, taken in 2016.

Steve.

Hi Steve, Thanks YES indeed that is my old St Budoc, it's good to see it's still going strong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pinzaboy said:

Hi

Loved the light engine moves video.

Can you tell me who's sound you are using in your locos?

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim, Firstly thanks and glad you liked the Videos, there is one more to come that I will post up shortly.

With the  exception of the Class 47 and 56, they are all Paul Chetter / Zimo / Digitrains with Function 2 for the active braking.

They all have had one Motor removed so that they can use an ordinary OO output Chip again with the exception of the 40, so for example when I run the 20's as a pair, it is still 2 Motors, also each 20 has 2 speakers so when as a pair there are 4 speakers running.

All the above with the exception of the 40 were fitted by David / Jintyman on here, plus he did the 47 for me as well, I did the 40 as my first attempt.

Moving on.

The 47 is a South West Digital ESU Chip that came out of one of my 8 pin OO Gauge Locos, and was hard wired in.

The 56 was bought Sound fitted so I don't know to much about that one, except that my ACE Signatrack Controller tells me that it is an ESU Chip.

I'll be doing some more Videos next week, and hope to include the 20's running as a Pair, and both of the 08's. Just as a note, Paul now does 3 different 08 Sounds recorded from different 08 for a slightly varied Sound, I also have 2 different speakers in my 08's both supplied by Jintyman.

I hope that is of some help.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

5 hours ago, KNP said:

That's a nice shot, Andy.

Thanks Kevin, that was with the pocket point and shoot Cannon, and that is about 10 feet away, if I had used the Fuji, I'm sure it would have come out a lot sharper.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Happy Hippo said:

Andy,

Regarding the Stone sheets you used for the walling.

I think it is Slaters 7mm dressed stone sheet as I have some which looks very similar to yours.

See also: 

Hi Hipster, :), Yes the walling around the Road bridge is all Slaters 7mm Dressed Stone, I thought the question was about the low wall in front of the 2 sidings at the far end. They are the Resin ready to plant. 

Love that Lancaster shot Richard.:good:

UDSCF3617.JPG.844c778bdc34b133cf18cb9c17ff273f.JPG

• Like 8

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Hipster, :), Yes the walling around the Road bridge is all Slaters 7mm Dressed Stone, I thought the question was about the low wall in front of the 2 sidings at the far end. They are the Resin ready to plant. 

Love that Lancaster shot Richard.:good:

It is a lovely shot, but I cannot take credit for it, as it is Alastair G's from his stone walling topic.

• Like 1