Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

On 02/12/2019 at 18:28, dmeaden said:

Your videos always sound good Andy. I only normally listen on my phone and the speaker is not really a descent reflection of the real life sound ( normally too tinny).

i did make some progress with the fan and found that you can omit the PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) that controls the brightness of the lights with CV114 settings which cover aux 1to 4 ( 7 to 12 are covered by CV152).

the only problem is the fan gets full load and whizzes around like crazy! Time to put the original Heljan fan controller board back me thinks!

will try later and hope this works....

Best Regards DM

Finally good news and to complete the saga; the fan control board is re-instated and using the variable resistor on the board can be turned right down and gives smooth stable and quiet running!

its only a little thing but it works!

Give it a go....

Best  regards DM

• Informative/Useful 4

14 minutes ago, PeterBB said:

Remember it well and as one of those events when the whole team was present.

Yes indeed, you, Mike and myself, and we were later joined by George T, and Big  John as well.

1739448008_ElizabethanRailwaySoc2013Oct12th13th002.JPG.2be0c1482b171e85865348534148d06e.JPG

• Like 14

And Pen Y Bont, apparently this is For Sale again now, I do know the current owner so anyone interested please PM me.

NOTE 1, = The back scene has now been removed.

NOTE 2,= No profit for me.:cry:

IMG_5698.JPG.65b453f13709cd9887ddb7a9e7608f04.JPG

IMG_5700.JPG.3b143e8208c12da8234c908ac63ec75b.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 12

2 minutes ago, westerner said:

Trebuduc is one of my favourite layouts Andy.

Thanks Alan, and looking back, one of mine as well.

I've been studying your superb Wencombe again of late, as an idea in BR Southern for the next project, I already have a Thumper on it's was to me.:good:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Baggies1961 said:

Got to agree with Alan Andy, Trebudoc is one excellent layout. You captured everything in such a small space, superb!

Thanks Julian, here's a rare shot.

Taken back in the hot summer of 66.

1042959822_TrebudocPhotoShoot089.JPG.e01ce207ba26c2180da8bcacfba81426.JPG

• Like 8

It's going to be a long, and I hope exiting night in front of the Box in the corner. Still we have plenty of snacks in and the kettle is always hot, (it was going to be wine, but were saving that to have with a Take away tomorrow night).

I do love Election programs.:yahoo:

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

It's going to be a long, and I hope exiting night in front of the Box in the corner. Still we have plenty of snacks in and the kettle is always hot, (it was going to be wine, but were saving that to have with a Take away tomorrow night).

I do love Election programs.:yahoo:

I do enjoy it when you see 'experts' confounded. Just heard Andrew Marr sounding very upset on TV.

Don

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

His (AMarr) true colours and liberal bias broke the surface through gritted teeth around 7am when I saw him on the propaganda box.

I had initially assumed Andy was staying up to deal with the refuelling of that large collection of grimy diesels stabled at Severn Mills :-)

• Funny 1