Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Andy

Looking at the last photo I notice you have a small platform & shelter - I probably noticed them before but my eye was looking elsewhere.

Are they home made or kits?

I'm also looking for something small, single storey & low relief to use as or instead of a goods shed/provender store in front of the fiddle yard on Puzzel Yard. Have you come across anything that might suit before I start scratch building?

Thanks mate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ray H said:

Andy

Looking at the last photo I notice you have a small platform & shelter - I probably noticed them before but my eye was looking elsewhere.

Are they home made or kits?

I'm also looking for something small, single storey & low relief to use as or instead of a goods shed/provender store in front of the fiddle yard on Puzzel Yard. Have you come across anything that might suit before I start scratch building?

Thanks mate.

I think that Shelter is Skytrex Ray, I also used another Skytrex one on Pen Y Bont. I cant remember anything other than the Bachmann Provender Store that I used on Bala Town for the Goods Yard, it's big but was cheap from Tower Models.

IMG_4239.JPG.11e24ab3db81856b7e67dddba46be2ea.JPG

IMG_4268.JPG.c1d7229518338284b1602731cb00dd36.JPG

IMG_4327.JPG.eeaa13ae0882c803a727f9c97584c669.JPG

2009921577_RunningSession003.JPG.39679ffd2ea73fe294738b8cc2435d10.JPG

1698112424_RunningSession2002.JPG.c9d3b7bd6a3c1bd5f1087b80c6da6146.JPG

1813011743_RunningSession2001.JPG.ee6aa7aa11f572fb6d3655e30ee37132.JPG

IMG_7095.JPG.58f18b007b55d083f147ca1c57890f65.JPG

IMG_7097.JPG.69d1fd2e3d081fa735bbefadb0dec911.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

1 hour ago, Baggies1961 said:

Hi Andy, do you use the point drop inserts? Really struggling to order them from Parliamentary Trains, any other retailer sell them that you know of? Cheers.

I have used them, and I got mine from Parliamentary Trains at a Show. I don't know of anyone else. 

two tone green designed them, so a PM to him might help.

Well this evening I've had a Shed full, Ashley and Trevor Toon, Big John, and Mark the Chippy, plus me.

We ran all three Layouts and had a great evening.

My new Camera also arrived today. When I say new, it's actually a second hand Fuji the same as I have, but 8 MP instead of 7.1 and most importantly does NOT have a broken Battery holder that needs elastic bands to hold it all together.

WHOOPS.:o

DSCF4014.JPG.e3543d83f2d335211e2687e443cfa61c.JPG

• Like 13

• RMweb Gold
On 02/01/2020 at 21:24, Andrew P said:

Watch out, watch out, there's a Grid about.

Showing your age there Mr P.  Need a milk tank for that! 

It’s only us oldies that remember those Express Dairy adverts.

Paul.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

7 hours ago, 5BarVT said:

Showing your age there Mr P.  Need a milk tank for that! 

It’s only us oldies that remember those Express Dairy adverts.

Paul.

I wouldn't know, Paul, after all, I'm only a mere 70 this years, so just a young chicken really. haha:crazy_mini:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Hi Andy is this a photo from the new camera? Looks good.

Cheers, Ade.

hi Ade, Yes mate, thanks, only a few Pixels difference, but it seems to make a big difference.

9 minutes ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

I think you can tell. I always say that the photos don't do justice to the real layout when seen in the flesh.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade not long to wait now to see your project all come together.:good:

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy

I want to put a decoder in my Railmotor. I see Youchoos list a sound for a railmotor but I have no idea which Zimo decoder and speaker to choose. The is no DCC socket and the motor is a Mashima. Any ideas

Don

• Informative/Useful 1

7 hours ago, Donw said:

Hi Andy

I want to put a decoder in my Railmotor. I see Youchoos list a sound for a railmotor but I have no idea which Zimo decoder and speaker to choose. The is no DCC socket and the motor is a Mashima. Any ideas

Don

Hi Don, Not a clue I'm afraid, but if your fairly flexible on a Zimo supplier, then a PM to Paul Chetter / Pauliebanger, or a phone call to Didgitrain might get you the information and advice you need. Both are extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

I've never seen or heard one, real or Model.

All the best with your search.

Andy.