Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

2 hours ago, georgeT said:

Morning Bodge, Did you say you were going to have a day in TOPS today, waiting for the progress report and pictures, looking good so far...

Hi Mate, not now, I have another load of clearing to do today and tomorrow, and Saturday, plus more paperwork to file and shred. People to contact with mums new address etc, and most want to see my Power of Attorney etc.

Plus I need time to spend with mum, so that's a couple of hours most days.

Once cupboards and draws have been emptied and cleaned, the bags have to be gone though then it's Tip and Charity Shop runs.

The bits for SMS and BT arrived yesterday, but it will probably be another week before I'm out in TOPS again.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 8

Morning Andy 

Like the progress so far all starting to come alive excellent . You have my sympathy with all the jobs you've got to under take with regard your Mum's house it's a difficult time and feels like treading water ... parents do get there own back don't they !!!! Hope Mum has settled in OK give her my regards my friend  and take it easy 

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Morning Andy 

Like the progress so far all starting to come alive excellent . You have my sympathy with all the jobs you've got to under take with regard your Mum's house it's a difficult time and feels like treading water ... parents do get there own back don't they !!!! Hope Mum has settled in OK give her my regards my friend  and take it easy 

Cheers Martin, Off to the Solicitors shortly, 2 x 8 page and a 4 page questionnaire to fill in last night, over 70 questions answered, plus get all the proofs they needed of Build dates, window guarantees, Heating Servicing, plus Mums Passport, B/Soc Book, Bank Card,  and Similar things for Dee and I as Attorneys, and so the list goes on. 

I'm hoping once all these initial bits are done, then once we have a Sale, the paperwork will be more reasonable.

I'm hoping that after the weekend I can do some modelling again, but at the moment, the lack of time, and shear exhaustion of thinking ahead has killed off the Mojo.:(

Still there's always next year.:rolleyes:

• Friendly/supportive 10

• RMweb Premium

Hi Andy,

Given all that you have to deal with at the moment it's a wonder that you're able to find the time to make any progress at all. Take it easy. Maybe run some trains and relax then continue with the scenics when you've some time and energy back.

Cheers,

PJ10  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

The touch of a master, superb Andy P.

You do have a fantastic work ethic Andy, by the time I got myself sorted this morning it was dinner time, then Bob the cat needed to go to the vet for his check up on his medication.  Like all us oldies [he's 15] we need to take some medication for his high blood pressure.

I finally got 3 plus Hrs in the gentlemen's retreat down at the shed just after 3:30 this afternoon.

Better planning is called for.

Regards

Edited by Barnaby
Vet not VAT
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 15/02/2019 at 17:31, Andrew P said:

Thanks PJ, Just sitting down now and that is it for today. In fact today has gone better than expected, so I may have an hour or two in TOPS tomorrow as a bit of a break.

May even run some Trains.:fan::tease::D:yahoo:

You have got to give some love to those Rats xxx

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...

As some may have seen on the Bala Town thread, with the Wife away for the weekend I had a visitation from 4 Mates.

Mark.

IMG_6888.JPG.587db7e338cd6a5903cb8576ef807c11.JPG

Jeff / Binny, John M and John B.

IMG_6889.JPG.945f2f12d9c3e11f744bd72fb71bcf7a.JPG

We also ran some Diesels.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, 47606odin said:

now that is a dirty rat

7 hours ago, lezz01 said:

I like the weathered rat Andy.

Regards Lez.

Cheers Guys, yes I really must get around to doing the rest of my Fleet, there is a 47 and L/Logo 37 on their way quite soon.

23 minutes ago, D6775 said:

Looking forward to seeing the 37 & 47 when they arrive.

Al.

Thanks, So am I, there in David / Jintymans production line and should be ready soon.

The 37 will be an ''OO'' Zimo Chip with a pair of Jintyman Speakers and one Motor removed as it will only be working around my Yard.

The 47 will have an ''OO'' SWD Chip that I had in stock from my 4mm projects, and will be fitted with a pair of  Jintyman Speaker, and again, one Motor removed.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, lezz01 said:

I do like that 25 Andy.

The weathering is very very nice.

Regards Lez.

Thanks Lez, That one was done by David / Jintyman, and although I've done many in ''OO'' I still have to tackle all my O Gauge Locos and Wagons soon.