Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

As stated over in New Mills this morning, my building Mojo has taken a bit of a knock due in no small part to the impending House Move. I still enjoy doing the Photos, but that's all there will be for now.

I hope SMS can come with us, as I don't want to be building another 7mm Layout just yet, and I do enjoy it's varied operation. 

I will keep the pics coming as long as your all enjoying them, and it keeps me out of mischief.

• Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
On 14/09/2019 at 14:04, Andrew P said:

As stated over in New Mills this morning, my building Mojo has taken a bit of a knock due in no small part to the impending House Move. I still enjoy doing the Photos, but that's all there will be for now.

I hope SMS can come with us, as I don't want to be building another 7mm Layout just yet, and I do enjoy it's varied operation. 

I will keep the pics coming as long as your all enjoying them, and it keeps me out of mischief.

Always enjoy the photos of your layouts Andy - Keep em' coming!

Rich

• Agree 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Oh dear, he's admiring a Rat again!:o

DSCF2912.JPG.414b3415e2267f03cb910acec811b978.JPG

Andy,

That really is excellent weathering. The snowploughs and the accumulation of dirt around the handrail fixings, lamp irons, rivets etc is very convincing.

Regards,

Chris

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 81A Oldoak said:

Andy,

That really is excellent weathering. The snowploughs and the accumulation of dirt around the handrail fixings, lamp irons, rivets etc is very convincing.

Regards,

Chris

Thanks Chris, I cant remember if that's the one that David / Jintyman did or the one that I did, but here is the other one for comparison.

Plus them both together.

DSCF2911.JPG.81096036da2f2940c12f9d491e635225.JPG

DSCF2935.JPG.3ee119cb7d7a6e1345815e2cd6819101.JPG

DSCF2951.JPG.b3c8a77f34c8e57e4ec6878e9b8a015c.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 15

3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks Chris, I cant remember if that's the one that David / Jintyman did or the one that I did, but here is the other one for comparison.

Plus them both together.

The 25/3 is the one I did ;)

They both look great together.

Jinty ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1