Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

8 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Plans for today include a little more work on the new embankment along the front, so hopefully some pics of that later.

In the meantime here's another shot from the past.

XDSCF3400.JPG.a3c8ad011e7ad08047b22812186fb03c.JPG

The low viewpoint is magical, really makes you feel like you're there. And filthy, rail blue, class 47's is what I remember. Brilliant! Thanks.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Plans for today include a little more work on the new embankment along the front, so hopefully some pics of that later.

In the meantime here's another shot from the past.

XDSCF3400.JPG.a3c8ad011e7ad08047b22812186fb03c.JPG

This is one of those look twice shots. Very realistic! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KNP said:

Continuity.....that oil storage tank seems to alternate the base colour on a regular basis.....

Old pics of Locos, and the new ones from yesterday Kevin. I only took pics of the Tank base and embankment yesterday, so Loco Pics are from previous sets with the unpainted base I'm afraid.

I will catch up with my self in a few days, promise, haha.:yes:

3 hours ago, malcolmcelyn said:

The low viewpoint is magical, really makes you feel like you're there. And filthy, rail blue, class 47's is what I remember. Brilliant! Thanks.

Thanks Malcolm, I do prefer low level shots, and as for the Blue and dirty 47, well as I've said before, I got into Railways, both real and model in 1977 when everything was dirty banger Blue, so it does it for me too.

Thanks for looking in and commenting, much appreciated.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, AdamD98 said:

This is one of those look twice shots. Very realistic! 

Hi Adam, firstly, as I just said to Malcom in the post above, thanks for looking in and commenting. I there will be many more to please over the coming weeks / Months etc.

Cheers again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lezz01 said:

I'm sure you're not Andy. It's just a case of not having as much experience with urban scenes as you do with rural.

Regards Lez.  

Thanks Lez, but my last attempt to try an Industrial Scene was on Mason St (Goods), which was sold off unfinished earlier this year, haha. 

I even struggle with simple kits, when doing Kings Moreton I was building a Signal box, and still managed to get the windows in up side down, and then had to try and un stick them to correct it. In the  end, a mate re built it for me.

I've even got medals for uselessness, haha.:yes:

• Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 hours ago, dmeaden said:

I find myself popping-in here daily for a fix - whilst I don’t model br blue it does remind me of my train spotting days :-)

A great atmosphere and super weathering with some good lighting make for some great photos.

Thanks!

Thanks very much, there were some good pics taken this morning and also about an hours Video so I'll see how that edits down once all the C???? ups are removed. 

In the meantime, thanks for looking in and you kind comments.

Here a sample from this morning in the next Post.