Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Wot about a N gauge model of St Pancras circa 1912, all them lovely red N-gins and carriages. Hand built track of course. :locomotive:  :locomotive:  :locomotive:  :locomotive:  

You really do need to see a Therapist, :O West Coast Mainline in T Gauge, hand built maybe?  :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

Andy

You can alter your own signature reasonably easily.

At the top right of the page you should see "Andrew P" with a down arrow alongside.

Click on the down arrow and then click on "My Settings". That brings up a new window and in the left hand column you'll see "Signature". Click on that and there's your signature. You add or delete links like you do on any other page.

Hope that helps.

Andy

You can alter your own signature reasonably easily.

At the top right of the page you should see "Andrew P" with a down arrow alongside.

Click on the down arrow and then click on "My Settings". That brings up a new window and in the left hand column you'll see "Signature". Click on that and there's your signature. You add or delete links like you do on any other page.

Hope that helps.

Sorry Ray, But I cant because of the amount of Layouts I have on there, (they are limited, and I have more than the normal limit) only an Administrator can gain access to amend it.

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Final pics from today, tomorrow I will get out the other New Rat and the pair of 20's for a running / testing session.

attachicon.gifIMG_6207.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6211.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6212.JPG

Get on with planning that N gauge St Pancras model, it would look great. Just the station and the coal sidings to the west of the approach. I don't think there is room for Sommers Town Goods yard, now that would make a great shunting layout in its own right. But shunting in N gauge is difficult as you get older with poor eyesight.

Nice little purchase this morning from George T, another Low relief Warehouse to go with the other 4 that I had from him a while back, (as seen in previous photos).

The new ones will be of a different Brick work, but once weathered should all blend in together nicely.

I gave the Rat and 20's a short run this morning, but will go out again after coffee for a proper session, I also need to dig out the Cat Fish and other Railfreight Stock.

Some pics later.

• Like 4

Got to ask - why have 7mm 16t minerals got doors on the outside, but not the inside?

Same Question I asked Dapol, they said that they were designed by Lionheart????/

Healed up from lack of use.......I blame Thatcher  :mosking:

:no: 

• Like 1

NOTE = Dore End will be reinstated but slightly differently.

Hi Andy,

since it appears that no trains will be making across from Seven Mills, will you be renaming it Snor End to reflect the new found sleepy nature of the locale?

Colin

Edited by BWsTrains

Cheers Guys, Thanks for all the comments and likes for the pics of the 20's, they do sound awesome, and I will try and  do a Video later.

I will have some pics of Dore End soon, so fear not, it should be laid and running by the end of the week.

• Like 4

So your N gauge project is definitely not happening.

What a waste it was of me buying a magnifying glass yesterday. :nono: :nono: :nono:

''N'' Never was, only in your head Clive.

Been there and done that with Glenfinick after doing Trebudoc in ''O'' so NOT AGAIN mate.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Andy,

since it appears that no trains will be making across from Seven Mills, will you be renaming it Snor End to reflect the new found sleepy nature of the locale?

Colin

Snow End (to the changes it will go through...) :) Edited by Hal Nail