A 140C Ouest & Est in O scale (7 mm)

JAMO

The O scale French brand "CHREZO" would like to produce a French steam locomotive at an affordable price.

He based his study on the famous Dapol 7 mm models and he wants to make the same quality model for a French locomotive built in the same factory. What an excellent idea for French modelers!

The 140C (2-8-0) isn't a big locomotive as MTH brand makes (141R, 141P, etc.). Here it's a nice and compact engine with a separate tender with a lot of operations possibilities: passenger trains, goods, works, military (ALVF), Branchline work, private companies, actual touristic lines, etc...

CHREZO, alias Joel Rasschaert, has open a subscription to make this project. He waits for our investment to arrive to make this project.

For me, it's the first time I'll can find such a medium size locomotive from SNCF (or before) in O scale at a low price!

It's really very interesting. I've no advantage interest to advertise this model but I think it's an excellent possibility.

If the number of 70 locomotives isn't matched, you'll recover all the money you have given. No problem.

The link:

https://fr.ulule.com/locomotive-140c/

post-27876-0-31889800-1535269003.png

post-27876-0-14478400-1535268992.jpg

Happy modeling to all!

;)

Text added on the 26/08 

Edited by JAMO
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...