Help urgently required!

Prometheus

The 9th. annual Swansea Railway Model Show is being held on the 6th. and 7th. October. Unfortunately, and totally unexpectedly, with just 36 days to go, the largest visiting layout has just pulled out, leaving us in a rather large hole: a 30ft by 15ft. hole to be exact, and three double hotel rooms with breakfast paid for too.

Filling this gap at such short notice is going to be extremely difficult and it's almost impossible to know where to start too. However, if anyone reading this knows of a club or touring layout that might like to exhibit at our show in October, I would be extremely - if not desperately - grateful if they could contact me as soon as possible.

Layouts up to or perhaps even just exceeding this size would be OK. Good quality accommodation for 6 in three double hotel rooms is provided and expenses for transport would be covered also.

Is there anyone out there?

We have a website - srmg.org.uk - but contact on RMWeb through personal message would be more effective.

Many thanks.

Tony

Benjamin, we are sorted with the other layout but the show manager is still interested in talking to you about your’s. His name is Scott Rhodes and he wondered if you could possibly ring him to discuss it further. I have sent you his number via a pm.

Many thanks.

Tony

Edited by Prometheus