4mm SECR home made inkjet carriage transfers

• RMweb Premium

Hi

I have ben asked for 4mm SECR transfers for Carriages. I have enlarged the 2mm ones as attached. Home printed on inkjet and then sprayed with varnish, as the 4mm ones for LB&SCR.

£11 a set incl postage to UK. Overseas extra cost for postage, about another £1, I'll check. Just off to Telford O Gauge show for the weekend so will try and answer from phone any queries.

Low resolution jpeg attached.Cheques to Ian MacCormac.

post-2173-0-99299700-1535714816_thumb.jpg

Edited by ianmaccormac
  • Like 1

They're not my scale or era, but it's always nice to see someone offering to fill a gap in the market with some high quality materials like this.

Your scale, just need to change era ;)

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/136042-2mm-lbscr-and-secr-carriage-and-lbscr-wagon-transfers-as-well-as-4mm-umber-period-loco-ones-too/?hl=%2B2mm+%2Bsecr&do=findComment&comment=3245523

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

The artwork is completely scaleable. I was asked by A professional loco painter at the Gauge 0 Guild exhibition last weekend to scale some of the LBSCR parts to 10mm, gauge 1. Not a problem. I have already etched some carriage parts for gauge 3 from 4mm and 7mm originals as per ianmaccormacmodels.com.

If people want anything non-white in any other scale, I can do this.

Cheers Ian

• Like 2

The artwork is completely scaleable. I was asked by A professional loco painter at the Gauge 0 Guild exhibition last weekend to scale some of the LBSCR parts to 10mm, gauge 1. Not a problem. I have already etched some carriage parts for gauge 3 from 4mm and 7mm originals as per ianmaccormacmodels.com.

If people want anything non-white in any other scale, I can do this.

Cheers Ian

Went to check website and was told server not found. Issue, My end or your end?

Thank you for your reply. I have no idea what I would want. I model pre grouping and I am always curious about what is out there. One never knows who will produce something you need as it is not catered for so well by the big firms.

I tried on an iPad, will try on a computer and see if that makes a difference.

Many thanks

Richard

• RMweb Premium

Hi Richard

I can get to both sites on an ipad I haven't used for about 4 months.  http://ianmaccormacmodels.blogspot.com/

and http://www.mjwsjw.co.uk/index.html

both work without issue.

If there is something to do with the LB&SCR from about 1855 to grouping or a few LCDR and SECR bits then that is where I am working.

Cheers

Ian

Edited by ianmaccormac