New O gauge wagons at Talford

Great Western

I’ve read that Dapol announced a few new O gauge wagons at Talford, namely a Turbot engineering bogie spoil wagon and a bogie bolster with pre production samples on display.

Does anyone have any further info or even pictures ?

Cheers

You presumably mean the GOG event at Telford not Talford ?

• RMweb Gold

Evening all,

Not wishing to litter rmWeb or for this to be seen as a spam posting but having had a wander to Telford on Saturday, I have done another review of news from the main manufactures, and pictures of the attending layouts.  I am still wading through the images taken of the layouts, so some are missing, but they should be there tomorrow.  

Dapol very kindly removed both of the newly announced wagons and their HAA vehicle from the display for me to photograph, and allowed me 'backstage' to do some shots of their new Mk1 EP models, they are on my review if anyone wants to take a look.

http://railblogs.co.uk/telford18/

Rich

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Nice report Rich. Did Dapol give any updates on their 45xx/Sentinel/14xx?

Thanks - nothing stated on the 1400.  The Sentinel was I think in one of the display cabinets, but just having had a look back through the pictures I don't think I go it. Spent about 10 minutes chatting to the guys, and nothing was commented.  The 45xx is well underway and a early prototype or EP was in the case, as you can see in the pics, but no timescales, I would suspect Q2-Q3 next year, given that the Mk1s will be around Easter and they appeared further on - but that timescale is pure conjecture on my part.

Rich

• RMweb Gold

was there any news about the BR brake Van please.

They had some on sale at Telford, but had sold out of the refurbished examples by lunchtime on the Saturday. The main shipment is in with the HAAs which docked this weekend, so 7-10 days into the shops I suspect.

Rich

• Like 2

They had some on sale at Telford, but had sold out of the refurbished examples by lunchtime on the Saturday. The main shipment is in with the HAAs which docked this weekend, so 7-10 days into the shops I suspect.

Rich

Thank you Rich, I have one on order so hope I will get it soon.