Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Gold

Hi folks,

If you're attending ExpoEM Autumn in Partington this weekend, you'll find me loitering at the EM Gauge Society's stand. I'll have no stock for sale at this event, but I will have samples of our 24.5t hoppers, including deco samples of the Onllwyn Colliery internal user wagons. I'll also have 3D CAD of our forthcoming Cemflo wagon on my laptop.

More information on the event can be found on the EMGS website: http://www.emgs.org/events/?event_id1=59

Do pop over and say hi! :)

Edited by Patrick
  • Like 4

• RMweb Gold

We plan to put all our upcoming UK shows in this thread to keep you up to date where you can meet us. 

Other dates for your diary include the Great Electric Train Show in Milton Keynes in October 13-14 where we will have stock for sale and a new announcement, and Warley on November 24-25 where we will also have stock for sale and another new announcement! 

There may be other shows that pop up in between, so keep an eye on this thread. :)

Also, if you are in Dublin this Sunday, I will be doing Ireland's best swapmeet at the Talbot Hotel, Stillorgan where I will have IRM and Accurascale goodies on sale. :) 

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Dear Accurascale are both announcements uk or Irish or mixture just wondering

Hi Redkitrail,

Accurascale events and announcements are only Accurascale ie: UK Outline items :)

HTH!

Stephen

• Informative/Useful 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder; we will be at the Great Electric Train Show at Arena MK, Milton Keynes this weekend on stand 63. On our stand we will have pre-production samples of two new models; one is rolling stock, and one is an accessory. We will be able to take pre-orders for the rolling stock online and at the show. 

On top of our new model announcement we will have pre-production samples of the Cemflo and our 7mm HUO to see in public for the first time. We can take pre-orders on both at the show too. 

As well as that we will have packs of our pre TOPS HUOs and buffer accessory packs for sale on the day, and (hopefully with a bit of luck!) a very limited supply of the new TOPS and NCB packs of our HUOs. We're currently trying our best to arrange logistics on that. We'll keep you posted! 

Finally we will also have samples of our Irish models, with pre-production plough van, Tara Mines ore wagons on display and orange cement bubbles available to buy. 

Patrick and I will be on hand to chat and answer questions and queries, so make sure you stop by and say hi! We look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers!

Fran

Edited by 071
  • Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Well, after a very busy few days in Milton Keynes we have arrived back home in Dublin. Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hello, had a chat with us and a look at our growing range, and who made purchases and preorders for new items. We very much appreciate it! The PCA has started very strongly in preorders already which is amazing.

Now, time to put the kettle on and catch my breath before the TOPS and NCB HUOs arrive in stock tomorrow!

Cheers,

Fran

Edited by 071
  • Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Of course! We want to put a tap and keg into it but not sure the Warley crew would let us!

Oh yes, put it under the counter, so they cant see.

Of course reserve it for customers who have previously bought !!

You need tothink about a tank wagon, and pre-loading it with whisky miniatures... that’ll get the party started.

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 1

You need tothink about a tank wagon, and pre-loading it with whisky miniatures... that’ll get the party started.

Then really it should be a FBB/A loaded with a Chivas Regal tank container for ethanol in solution!

https://PaulBartlett.zenfolio.com/brwhiskycontainerfbbfja/e156917f6

Mark Saunders

Edit for spelling!

Edited by Mark Saunders
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi Guys

I'm hoping to see you at Model Rail Scotland if your going

Thanks

Alan

Hi Alan, we sure are! Look forward to seeing you there. It's a great show! 

If you do the tap you will have to do the crisps as well ;)

Hope you had a good trip home after the weekend

We would add the crisps but Charlie Petty's ancestors nicked all our spuds so we can't make his exclusive flavours after all! 

Shhh... thats Scotch.. not Irish.

A packet of Taytos would be good too.

Tayto can be arranged, but I am a King man myself. I'll see if I can throw in a couple bags of each. ;)

Bimey ye must be making some coin from these model yokes!! Fancy as hell!

Bit of a step up from the counter in Dublin eh!!

Wait till ya see us in two weeks George... 

Looks like you boys have flight bags that work in a same way as Mary Poppins Carpet bag?

It's our new Ryanair baggage allowance beater. Should fund us a couple of locos when we put it on general sale! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...