Accurascale on tour

1 hour ago, Roy Langridge said:

If I try that, all I can see is Casper the Ghost!

All I can see is the rear of a wheel & a brake block off a RCH Power petroleum tank wagon. :help:

23693341436_b8b8559c2d_n.jpgPower Petroleum by Mark, on FlickrPower Petroleum by Mark, on FlickrPower Petroleum by Mark, on Flickr

Edited by Porcy Mane
To try and get the Image a reasonable bl**dy size!
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

I'm guessing HAA coal hopper, although preferably CDA China clay hoppers for me, although they would only require slight tooling mods to the existing HAA toolings (that is of course if they are HAA hoppers!) :wink_mini:

Edited by Connor43002

• RMweb Gold

Fran you gave that one away too easy....

I took the pixelated image, and put it into paint, and zoomed out to 12.5%...

it's an outside brake block with a wheel...

I conclude It must be a generator for a cement mixer to go with all these cement wagons..

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 071 said:

Well, nobody has guessed it so far, so here is another clue! We're so nice like that. All I will reinforce is that it is an item of rolling stock that is not powered, but it has been used to help power many others...

Find out on stand 62, where we will have a very ropey 3D print (sample not quite ready in time, BOO!!) and on here at 9:30 this Saturday! Pre-ordering will also be opened!

image.png.7d5cd952dcd305b05c693ce55afd33c6.png

In other news, we will have O and OO HUOs as well as OO cemflos for sale on the stand in very limited quantities. So, dont miss out on them if you intend to get some. Also, we can take pre-orders on our new announcement, Deltics, PCAs, 92s, Mark 5s etc at the show if you rather do that in person than online! 

I wont be there myself sadly but Patrick and team will look after you. Revolution trains will also be on our stand with a representative so you can chat to them about all things N gauge.

Cheers!

Fran

Reduce the size of that image and what looks like a brake block carrier with the adjacent wheel (back) seen behind appears - either my vivid imagination but rather than a disc braked HAA it's a tread braked TTA or similar - full of diesel no doubt :)

• Like 1

Gud game... gud game.

39 minutes ago, Bob Reid said:

Reduce the size of that image and what looks like a brake block carrier with the adjacent wheel (back) seen behind appears - either my vivid imagination but rather than a disc braked HAA it's a tread braked TTA or similar - full of diesel no doubt :)

TEA bogie, It's the prototype Shell/BP 90 ton GLW tank

(My Imagination is more vivid).

Edited by Porcy Mane
Write more crap.

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, 071 said:

All I will reinforce is that it is an item of rolling stock that is not powered, but it has been used to help power many others...

Another one of these?

duracell.jpg.29a33543e2f8b96a4944b65ad66570be.jpg

Cheers,

Mick

• Funny 1

20 hours ago, 071 said:

Well, nobody has guessed it so far, so here is another clue! We're so nice like that. All I will reinforce is that it is an item of rolling stock that is not powered, but it has been used to help power many others...

Find out on stand 62, where we will have a very ropey 3D print (sample not quite ready in time, BOO!!) and on here at 9:30 this Saturday! Pre-ordering will also be opened!

image.png.7d5cd952dcd305b05c693ce55afd33c6.png

In other news, we will have O and OO HUOs as well as OO cemflos for sale on the stand in very limited quantities. So, dont miss out on them if you intend to get some. Also, we can take pre-orders on our new announcement, Deltics, PCAs, 92s, Mark 5s etc at the show if you rather do that in person than online! 

I wont be there myself sadly but Patrick and team will look after you. Revolution trains will also be on our stand with a representative so you can chat to them about all things N gauge.

Cheers!

Fran

It's one of these (whatever this is):

AccuraScale.jpg.a2edab909860275b4834dd1a3c9d65bc.jpg

Does this help anyone?

AccuraScale Sm.jpg

As far as my limited knowledge goes, the new model is a pair of wheels and brake pad. Off now to place a deposit.

Edited by Damo666
Strange images came in and duplications.

• RMweb Gold

Oh dear they've done it again (or rather haven't done it) - it's the wrong type of brake rigging for me.  i think I'll have to have a serious chat with these fellahs at Ally Pally this coming weekend and threaten to destroy a certain brewery if they don't come up with the right kind of brake rigging:butcher: :jester:

• Funny 2

32 minutes ago, Tony M said:

This weekend I am proudly representing Accurascale at Ally Pally…… what have I let myself in for.

C’yaz over the weekend ;-)

Tony

DSCF0024.JPG

Have you switched your spellchecker off for the weekend already?

It's SHIRAZ not C’yaz for goodness sake :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Patrick said:

The latest from the Accurascale spring-summer collection...

I hope you haven't remodelled  your handbags. The design was becoming a classic. Louis Vuitton was envious. They've been trying to crack the model railway exhibition fashion crowd for years.  No chance with everyone wearing Accurascale.  (and carrying the handbags).

• Like 1
  • Funny 2