Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

As you may already know, our next UK show is the Warley show at the NEC in Birmingham, November 23rd and 24th! We will be there to take your pre-orders, answer your questions, discuss future projects and more! 

We will also be launching something very big indeed at the show on the Saturday morning at 10:15am, which will of course appear online on our website, social media and of course here too for those of you not travelling to the show! What could it be?? hmmm.... 

All arrows lead to our stand, B46 marked below!

428392931_Warley2019floorplanB46.png.3bf37e6d25532a98f76088d471c72337.png

See you there!

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, newbryford said:

"Very big" intimates more than one vehicle.

My  "win" bet is a 185......... (or a.n.other current day multiple unit - each way bet is on a 175/180)

Cheers,

Mick

Hi Mick,

My thoughts had been towards a 37 but a 185 would be a winner or even the 175. Far better as gives us all something different and very useful.

cheers

Mark

Perfect - the centre of the exhibition to make Accurascale the centre of attention.

I've not seen anything that would restrict Accurascale to just modern stuff. Personally I'd love a class 33. However a steamy (where my list is too long to note here) is surely not beyond the realms either.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, woodenhead said:

A broken down APT-P with a prototype HST power car at one end hauled by a class 37

Failing that, a Trans Pennine unit but of the Mk1 type not the 185 type.

Top line gets my vote, is it time to put the kettle on Fran?

• RMweb Premium
On 13/11/2019 at 17:42, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

As you may already know, our next UK show is the Warley show at the NEC in Birmingham, November 23rd and 24th! We will be there to take your pre-orders, answer your questions, discuss future projects and more! 

We will also be launching something very big indeed at the show on the Saturday morning at 10:15am, which will of course appear online on our website, social media and of course here too for those of you not travelling to the show! What could it be?? hmmm.... 

All arrows lead to our stand, B46 marked below!

428392931_Warley2019floorplanB46.png.3bf37e6d25532a98f76088d471c72337.png

See you there!

Cheers,

Fran

Any clues?