Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Gold

If your going for something “big”, how about the Hastings unit that’s currently wandering over country?  Other than that, I’m sure loads of people would love to see something in Class 313/314/315 or 507/508 family.

• Agree 1

Ok don't give a monkey's what everyone else wants just anything modern in post 2014 livery, either an existing or another new tooled Accurascale locomotive or some more new wagons...it's what I want and I want it now!

Edit: Relax I'm only joking :jester:

Edited by classy52

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, classy52 said:

Ok don't give a monkey's what everyone else wants just anything modern in post 2014 livery, either an existing or another new tooled Accurascale locomotive or some more new wagons...it's what I want and I want it now!

I don't think Fran/Accurascale really gives a monkey's what you think as an individual, they'll produce something they think will be a commercial success.  Which is why all this froth is a bit of fun at best, but actually quite meaningless.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

4 hours ago, 55020 said:

I don't think Fran/Accurascale really gives a monkey's what you think as an individual, they'll produce something they think will be a commercial success.  Which is why all this froth is a bit of fun at best, but actually quite meaningless.

You really didn't get my sarcasm did you...oh boy I better put a joking emoji at the end.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
On 24/01/2020 at 18:32, newbryford said:

Can't help adding to the wishlist.

Time for a new MGR......................

Yup .... and the CBA derivatives..... better get SWMBO fired up in the kitchen for more millionaires shortbread...

• Funny 1

On 27/01/2020 at 22:37, jools1959 said:

If your going for something “big”, how about the Hastings unit that’s currently wandering over country?  Other than that, I’m sure loads of people would love to see something in Class 313/314/315 or 507/508 family.

The Inspection Saloon "Caroline", done by Accurascale would be something I'd like.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, KDG said:

The Inspection Saloon "Caroline", done by Accurascale would be something I'd like.

oooh, that’s the first suggestion that’s made me go “maybe...... just maybe”

let’s hope your right as I’d be more than up for that 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KDG said:

Hi, 

Definitely something I'd like too, but, in the original NSE guise. 

Great idea but I can see why the current version would be popular... 

Thanks,

Shed. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shedmaster said:

Hi, 

Definitely something I'd like too, but, in the original NSE guise. 

Great idea but I can see why the current version would be popular... 

Thanks,

Shed. 

There's the thing Shed, they can do both versions

• Agree 1

It would make sense to have a Scottith theme at Glasgow how about another partnership with revolution like the class 92 and upscale the  planned N gauge 320 family of Emu's? A Strathclyde orange 320  launched at Glasgow would give a big kick start to the pre-orders.

• RMweb Gold
On 28/01/2020 at 09:18, Phil Bullock said:

Yup .... and the CBA derivatives..... better get SWMBO fired up in the kitchen for more millionaires shortbread...

A Swindon built D8XX (Class 42 for younger readers) would be a much better idea for you (and me) ;)  Think of it, the ultimate hydraulic, two different front ends to pick up the most immediately obvious difference between batches:rolleyes:

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, The Stationmaster said:

A Swindon built D8XX (Class 42 for younger readers) would be a much better idea for you (and me) ;)  Think of it, the ultimate hydraulic, two different front ends to pick up the most immediately obvious difference between batches:rolleyes:

And 2 different roofs for different boilers ... and a different body side without the boiler room grille... and different skirts on early batch ... and D830s different zorsts... plenty to go at there Mike! 

Would cost me a fortune in fabric bribes for SWMBO to bake all the millionaires shortbreads that would be needed....

Edited by Phil Bullock
Added cake

2 hours ago, Phil Bullock said:

And 2 different roofs for different boilers ... and a different body side without the boiler room grille... and different skirts on early batch ... and D830s different zorsts... plenty to go at there Mike! 

Would cost me a fortune in fabric bribes for SWMBO to bake all the millionaires shortbreads that would be needed....

Not forgetting D870 ZULU with the 'Whizzo style'  cab roof air horn cowlings ;)

Kevin

• Agree 1