Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Gold
12 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Of course, as you know, we like to make an announcement at every show we attend and this weekend shall be no different, with a little diamond of an announcement in OO on Saturday. Make sure you watch our video with Andy York around midday to find out what it is!

Ooh! You little tease, you.

:read:

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

6 hours ago, AY Mod said:

That'll be where the loco goes down an alley on two wheels and comes out the other end on the opposite wheels - the first continuity error I spotted as a kid.

In Liverpool - Trains go in with wheels and you count them on the way out.........

Red diamonds - potentially goes for the  multi-working code, with a Class 56 or 58 being a good choice for the already "half" announced 2 axle coal wagon!  A 56 would also go well with the Tipplers, PFA's and with A/S's talents - potentially permit GBRF's Class 69 as a further spin off?  That would be my best guess.  The only other thing that comes to mind is Railfreight Distribution.

But if we are going down the road of multi-working jumper types- what we really want next is an orange square!

Best Regards,

C.

Edited by dogbox321
Extra Comment.....

• RMweb Gold
15 hours ago, AY Mod said:

That'll be where the loco goes down an alley on two wheels and comes out the other end on the opposite wheels - the first continuity error I spotted as a kid.

Ah, that wasn't a continuity error - Bond really is THAT good :D

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

22 hours ago, Porcy Mane said:

I bet I'll not be going AAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH in a Money Calm Bull sort of way.

38571062112_776bce088e_b.jpgBWR0516 14T CONFLAT B530004 IN FREIGHT HAULED BY 61337 PASSING DERBY ST MARYS GOODS DEPOT 02.1966 by David Russon, on Flickr

P

...Uncle Poursea, you might be into something...just look at them diamond cutouts on that conflat L...

03158 Norwich

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Looking at andy’s thread above, and the package that arrived...

its begining to look like an altogether different kind of diamonds, spread the word, some guys in a Toyota are going to collect and supply it around the estate later tonight.

if you want to tease us more, you could put a ruler up against that box.. it would froth at least 20 more posts.

Edited by adb968008

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

if you want to tease us more, you could put a ruler up against that box.. it would froth at least 20 more posts.

Ooh, it's about 15" square and 6" deep.

Hi Andy,

Good news you’ve taken delivery of the box could you imagine if you just had to use an empty box - there’s nothing in it for me comments would take on a whole new meaning!

Little Diamonds - the small Crewe based nuclear traffic 31’s had little diamonds on the side. 

Cheers

Mark

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

Or is it part of a Christmas plan with guess the colour of the box quizes?

Grey or green?

"You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

40 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

Don't tell us but it all starts with an unboxing video on Saturday.  Is this the precursor fot unboxing demos when live exhibition come back?    Or is it part of a Christmas plan with guess the colour of the box quizes?

With the first 10 minutes discussing the quality of the postage label, tape and bubble wrap?

Some unboxing videos spend more time talking about the packaging than the thing in them (figuratively).

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
14 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Grey or green?

Can I be the first to say "Nothing in it for me"?

• Funny 5

• RMweb Gold
55 minutes ago, newbryford said:

Can I be the first to say "Nothing in it for me"?

So it definitely isn't yellow then?

1 hour ago, AY Mod said:

Grey or green?

Yes, er no, well maybe.  But on the other hand maybe not, perhaps..

• RMweb Gold

perhaps this is one of the competitions for this weekend...

“RMWeb Deal or No deal”

20 numbered boxes in a circle around Andy.

A selected member gets to pick a number, and Andy opens it.

Each box has a phrase:

“Nothing in it for me”

”Wrong livery”

”Wrong period”

”Wrong gauge”

”Too expensive”

etc

and 1 lucky box.... has a xxx in it... as the prize

• Funny 3

3 hours ago, The Stationmaster said:

Don't tell us but it all starts with an unboxing video on Saturday.  Is this the precursor fot unboxing demos when live exhibition come back?    Or is it part of a Christmas plan with guess the colour of the box quizes?

...unboxing videos don't get better than this respectful homage to the genre... 

• Funny 6

19 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

What happens if it's the wrong box?

Worse still - what happens if you shake the box, it rattles a lot and then when you open it there are lots of little bits inside?  (And if it came via Hermes - in my experience you'll have a 3D 1000 piece jigsaw! - Jigsaws they say start with 4 corners, in such a case I suggest find the buffers and wheels and start from there!

Anyway - all this talk of diamonds - aren't they supposed to be a girls best friend? 

Not too long to wait - it just seems longer when your looking at a clock in lockdown!