Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Our next outing sees us at Model World live at the NEC next weekend. We are proud to be headline sponsors for this new show, and as well as bringing our big stand with us, we were asked to bring something else that is big too (steady on!!) 

Can you guess what it is? Rich reveals all below! 

We look forward to seeing you there! 

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 10
  • Round of applause 3

• RMweb Gold

I'm actually starting to wonder how everything is gonna fit in the hall for Model World Live considering its in a smaller hall than Warley had while trying to shoehorn multiple full size vehicles and the full Making Tracks layout.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Kaput said:

I'm actually starting to wonder how everything is gonna fit in the hall for Model World Live considering its in a smaller hall than Warley had while trying to shoehorn multiple full size vehicles and the full Making Tracks layout.

Maybe about half the used area (possibly -20% of Hall 5) that Warley had?

Hall 12 = 10,195m2, against a percentage of Hall 5 which is 24,870m2 in total.

• RMweb Premium

Really great video and I’m sure you had some fun making that! I won’t be there but wishing you guys a great time.

Random Q - on the email there were a few YouTubers mentioned in tag style  - was that supposed to be there?image.png.a7ceaeb543fcd984de5c8dc8e7fc43a2.png

Christ, how big will the box be?? 😱

Accurascale, if this is a hint of a new release then I think I’ll wait until next weekend before starting my new project. Literally about to start my own 108 tomorrow 😬

7 hours ago, E100 said:

Really great video and I’m sure you had some fun making that! I won’t be there but wishing you guys a great time.

Random Q - on the email there were a few YouTubers mentioned in tag style  - was that supposed to be there?image.png.a7ceaeb543fcd984de5c8dc8e7fc43a2.png

Probably to expand their reach to more railway modellers, who would most likely watch at least one of their videos.

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, BrakeCoach said:

Probably to expand their reach to more railway modellers, who would most likely watch at least one of their videos.

That would apply to social media not an email surely?

On 20/04/2024 at 11:07, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Our next outing sees us at Model World live at the NEC next weekend. We are proud to be headline sponsors for this new show, and as well as bringing our big stand with us, we were asked to bring something else that is big too (steady on!!) 

Can you guess what it is? Rich reveals all below! 

We look forward to seeing you there! 

Cheers!

Fran 

See you all there on the Sunday!