Accurascale on tour

While I’d love a KUA I’d be surprised they’d do one as they’ve typically done wagons in large variants/running numbers to date unless they are about to change tact? 

Points carrier or anything like that would be very welcome. 

what ever it is I’m sure it will be well worth the suspense! 

• RMweb Gold

Theyve already said its going to be big..

They mentioned T gauge...

They mentioned Modelu...

join the dots...

I bet its going to be the first ever OO gauge model of a OO gauge model train :-) Complete with range of OO gauge Modelu passengers holding it in their hands.

an Accurascale box is what 30cmx15cm... thats 2mm x 1mm in OO scale...

Thats a  big box !

Edited by adb968008

• RMweb Gold
21 minutes ago, Hilux5972 said:

Is that the wagon that KR backed out of? Fantastic to see such a unique prototype being produced. 

It’s not actually. KR proposed an IQA type. The KUA we are doing runs with our 37/6 locomotives. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

so another of my predictions has been right with the KUA....post from earlier this week

Posted Wednesday at 18:26

item of rolling stock ...maybe its a KUA flask wagon seems KR models are not doing their  so called version  ... or a BVA coil / slab wagon as used from Tinsley to Immingham

Edited by bazjones1711
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who dropped by our stand over the weekend! It was great to see both old and new faces once again! 

Well done to those of you who guessed the KUA too. It has gone down very well with preorders pouring in over the weekend which is fantastic!

We were literally mobbed on our stand for the announcement and Gareth’s few words on the 37, so thank you to everyone who dropped by! 

F6C2807E-FB9C-4634-B44D-19250EF7FD72.jpeg.ca1582f593acdc2aeeb7c97c78aec77c.jpeg

Our office will reopen on Thursday after we finish up touring the length and breath of the UK for various engagements!

Cheers!

Fran

(PS special thanks to Phil for the treats!)

• Like 6

Unfortunately I didn;t get chance to visit the stand due to being busy on the DEMU stand all weekend. Did want to discuss a few things with you, but not end of world i didn;t.

Look forward to seeing the new 37 and the KUA is tempting for sure.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium
5 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Our next show will be the fantastic Model Rail Scotland, February 21st - 23rd. Will we have a new model announcement? You bet! We will be on stand B52 and look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers!

Fran

Goodness me, this will likely mean one thing, bad news for my wallet haha. 

Can we have a clue or two if your feeling generous Fran on what you will be announcing? Is it something modern image in OO? Is it additional Class 37s that will be in batch one, due Q4 this year? 

Thanks in advance. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
9 minutes ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

Goodness me, this will likely mean one thing, bad news for my wallet haha. 

Can we have a clue or two if your feeling generous Fran on what you will be announcing? Is it something modern image in OO? Is it additional Class 37s that will be in batch one, due Q4 this year? 

Thanks in advance. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

maybe time for a new cement wagon ?

they haven't made a cement wagon for a few months..

(though does gypsum count ?)

:-)

Edited by adb968008
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
19 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

maybe time for a new cement wagon ?

they haven't made a cement wagon for a few months..

(though does gypsum count ?)

:-)

It's a shame actually because a cement wagon would be nice but seen as though it isn't I'm sure whatever it is will be fantastic produced by Accurascale. 

13 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Absolutely zero clues, other than it is NOT a cement wagon! 

This sounds interesting, and as though this announcement could be something you don't want escaping until it's formally announced. 

You've got me thinking...

In a way I'm praying it's something that isn't my era or something I'm not interested in, or better still something not OO Gauge otherwise I'm bound to want to buy it haha.