Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, AY Mod said:

Give it time; it's not official until 12.00. You'll then get the full story rather than running round with crumbs of information.

Apologies if I jumped the gun but I went to check the time of the announcement on the Accurascale official website and it was there for all to see so presumed it was announced. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Been a while since we posted in this thread (sadly!) but we will be taking part in the BRM virtual show this weekend where I will be doing a catch up with @AY Mod and we will be making a mini announcement. 

It's a small announcement, but is new tooling and sure to be very popular with many of our existing customers. So, make sure you tune in this Saturday at 11:30 to find out our latest news! 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 7
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
20 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Been a while since we posted in this thread (sadly!) but we will be taking part in the BRM virtual show this weekend where I will be doing a catch up with @AY Mod and we will be making a mini announcement. 

It's a small announcement, but is new tooling and sure to be very popular with many of our existing customers. So, make sure you tune in this Saturday at 11:30 to find out our latest news! 

Cheers!

Fran

Cool :D

hqdefault.jpg.847610e3ddd29f16bb1e066305ac2c52.jpg

• Like 1
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Gold

He said that it will be 'a mini announcement'.  That means it could be literally a small announcement - just a sentence or two but announcing anything (might be 'Lion' as that seems  very fashionable this week ;) ).  Or it could be an announcement of something which is small - anything from a tail lamp to a coupling to mini snow plough attachments for a Class 37, or even a small loco like teh 'Fltying Bufferbeam'.    One thing we can be sure of is that on Saturday we'll find out what it really is.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

3 hours ago, newbryford said:

Cue more wishlisting/guessing.

These are quite small. 

Add another two along with a decent Conflat to go underneath them and you have a best selling, annual award winning wagon!

ConflatL-Leaflet-1Edit.jpg.b06925d42ae8a7a5d965a101689bb6f9.jpg

1 hour ago, Legend said:

Not sure if he means an original one or one of these BMW monsters 

You'll be meaning the Tubby Krupps Mobeel.

P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, South-East Rail said:

My money is on a new batch of PFAs with some of the more exotic nuclear containers. Fairly 'mini' (and I think they have been mooted in the past).

Ed

Good shout! My thoughts would be just the containers themselves :D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Porcy Mane said:

These are quite small. 

Add another two along with a decent Conflat to go underneath them and you have a best selling, annual award winning wagon!

ConflatL-Leaflet-1Edit.jpg.b06925d42ae8a7a5d965a101689bb6f9.jpg

You'll be meaning the Tubby Krupps Mobeel.

P

...what a spiffing idea Poursea, and just think how well they would fit into the Accurascale stable of  lime and cement related wagons!

• Like 1