Accurascale on tour

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold
24 minutes ago, TheSignalEngineer said:

Fortunately mine was out when the post arrive this morning.

We don't seem to have any posties at the moment - which worries me as when they do find someone to deliver it might be a vanload...

Edited by Bucoops
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, Bucoops said:

We don't seem to have any posties at the moment - which worries me as when they do find someone to deliver it might be a vanload...

Our service is erratic at the moment. They often only  appear about three times a week and that can be any time between 10am and 3pm. Last week I saw some out in the villages after 4pm.

• RMweb Gold
9 minutes ago, TheSignalEngineer said:

Our service is erratic at the moment. They often only  appear about three times a week and that can be any time between 10am and 3pm. Last week I saw some out in the villages after 4pm.

Our MP has stuck her nose in (maybe she's expecting some brown envelopes? Allegedly of course ;) ). We can't even collect from the Delivery Office if we wanted to as it's closed. I think we had one delivery this week.

I live in a City...

• Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, Bucoops said:

Our MP has stuck her nose in (maybe she's expecting some brown envelopes? Allegedly of course ;) ). We can't even collect from the Delivery Office if we wanted to as it's closed. I think we had one delivery this week.

I live in a City...

A timetable I bought on the 24th October arrived today. It was sent same day first class. Another document from the same seller dispatched same day is still AWOL.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Boy, it does feel good to dust this thread off. 

Our next outing is the fabulous Model Rail Scotland On February 25th-27th 2022. We will be back with our full stand showing off all our latest models and I along with some of my colleagues will be on hand to meet you and answer any queries you may have about all things Accurascale and IRM. 

We will be on stand B44 so make sure you drop by and say hi.

It'll be great to be back!

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 11

• RMweb Premium

B44 will be popular with American aircraft fans,its B17 you need to get them going.

Just hope it all goes to plan as its the one for us northern types to frequent. There or not i hope all goes to plan for you guys,there must be an anouncement soon as its weeks now from the last one.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Phil Bullock said:

Ah afraid Scotland is too far to transport supplies of millionaires shortbread! Now Doncaster might be a different matter…. ;)

Surely taking shortbread to Scotland is the food equivalent of taking coals to Newcastle? :jester:

• Like 1
  • Funny 5

16 minutes ago, Phatbob said:

Surely taking shortbread to Scotland is the food equivalent of taking coals to Newcastle? :jester:

Except in this outsourced, produce stuff miles from it's birthplace world it makes absolute sense to take Shortbread make outside of Scotland as much as it makes sense to import coal to Newcastle (subject to appropriate Government Climate guidelines)

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Shortbread is always welcome, no matter where the event is held. It also guarantees an insight into exclusive information*

*possibly.....

• Like 1
  • Funny 7

3 hours ago, Phatbob said:

The reality is Tyne Coal Terminal at Tyne Dock now also doing biomass for Drax and Lynemouth! 

It was rebuilt in the 80’s for Northumberland and Durham coal for the Thames power stations! Then converted for imports after the decimation of the Uk deep mines.