If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Hello from Northamptonshire

MU5T4N6

Hello everybody,

yet another newbie, this time based in West Northamptonshire.
My name is Max, I am 26 years old and originally from Germany but now living in England.

I model mainly in H0/00, though I have some (few) Z-Gauge and IIm-Gauge as well. Most of my trains are German outline, though since I have moved here, more and more British rolling stock can be found in the depots.

Another region I like to collect models from is the Americas, mainly North America. I have a few US-  and Canadian engines, including a UP Big Boy.

Other countries collected include France, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria and Italy.

At the moment, I am modelling a small German themed H0 layout, portraying a small fictional branch line in Upper Bavaria.

Most of my H0 stock runs on Märklin three-rail-tracks, controlled with mfx and DCC.

Anything running on DC tracks is either old analogue stock or controlled with either mfx or DCC as well.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Hello again,

first of all, I'd like to apologize for being quiet for so long, life has been quite busy.

Would you guys be interested if I showed by rolling stock here? I would show a few locomotives every week or so.