Hither Green TMD project Chunnel and Workbench

47606odin

4 hours ago, railtec-models said:

Which bit? Custom loco renumbering? It's here:

https://www.railtec-models.com/catalog.php?type=5&gauge=7mm&theme=33

Steve, I have enquired for 20901/4 in weed killer livery transfers, but you have advised me you were unable to accommodate my request as you were busy, which is fair enough, so are you saying you can now squeeze in a set which obviously will be great news for me

2 minutes ago, 47606odin said:

Steve, I have enquired for 20901/4 in weed killer livery transfers, but you have advised me you were unable to accommodate my request as you were busy, which is fair enough, so are you saying you can now squeeze in a set which obviously will be great news for me

If it's literally just the numbers you need in 7mm and nothing else for the loco, then yes, custom loco numbers have opened back up again. Class 20 numbers at this size would be covered by 7mm-9991. And as you're in one of my old stomping grounds of WA then now you'll get them even cheaper as you won't pay VAT (one of the various elements which had slowed everything down for a bit).

1 hour ago, railtec-models said:

If it's literally just the numbers you need in 7mm and nothing else for the loco, then yes, custom loco numbers have opened back up again. Class 20 numbers at this size would be covered by 7mm-9991. And as you're in one of my old stomping grounds of WA then now you'll get them even cheaper as you won't pay VAT (one of the various elements which had slowed everything down for a bit).

it’s the full set of everything for both locos

9 hours ago, Joner said:

Your kettle turned up unexpected? 

Taking time to boil (24 hrs later)!

Paul

my kettle is in regular use, but the schools is still MIA

however, everyone is still waiting patiently....and I might get in the modelling room tomorrow to get some things constructed

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
6 minutes ago, 47606odin said:

I’m thinking it’s time to scratch build window frames. Only 8 to do.....what could go wrong?

:pardon:who knows, maybe the b*gger it up fairies have a day off. Here's hoping. 

Paul

Just now, pwr said:

Yes very nice. is this the Schools replacement?  The King Arthurs were always look the part helped by that long bogie tender.

Paul R

yes, it actually was cheaper than the schools and has sound fitted too

• Like 3