Hither Green TMD project Chunnel and Workbench

47606odin

Ah,yes,the one the Egyptian Government has impounded and wants $90 000 000 to release it,or so I'm led to believe.

atb

Phil

• Agree 1

Oh, also have the transfers on the way for the weed killing 20’s, now I need to source Nancy and Janis nameplates

*update, found them on shawplan website. Hopefully Brian will respond to my email

** Turns out I don’t actually need them, as for the first 2 years they weren’t fitted....

Edited by 47606odin
  • Like 3

I’ve been saying it for years, Hunslet Barclay livery is not triple grey in a different order.

seen it with my own eyes, seen it on video, now with a stolen photo off Flickr, I have photographic evidence, and photo lighting can’t be used as an excuse as they are directly next to each other.

the light grey is not the same!

91B777DB-2A90-4153-B556-0A8FCE9D256C.jpeg.a2f16bf4b24738fa5e2c2cdb0a41deb2.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 2

Now I have always thought that they were the same just swapped round but that is pretty conclusive. I still think that the bottom half of the 20 could well be the same as the top half of the 37 given the shine/reflection on the 37. But the top half of the 20 is very different isn't it!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

35 minutes ago, D6775 said:

Now I have always thought that they were the same just swapped round but that is pretty conclusive. I still think that the bottom half of the 20 could well be the same as the top half of the 37 given the shine/reflection on the 37. But the top half of the 20 is very different isn't it!

yes, those greys are the same, it’s the light band that isn’t 

• Informative/Useful 1

That's a very useful video on weathering of loco underframes Ian, thank you for that.

I like the "TIP" on paint consistency you give of "just shake the Airbrush jar and see it quickly run clear off the inside glass face", really useful that.

Great modelling work as usual.

Regards

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1