Hither Green TMD project Chunnel and Workbench

47606odin

17 hours ago, Hal Nail said:

https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/112835-Heljan-class-45-ep-sample/page/5/

Just noticed Brian Daniels has done an eth markerlight and says he used JLTRT spares.

I noticed Brian had used DJH marker lights are these different to yours Ian? As Brian appears to do a lot for Heljan.

Im more hopeful a sealed beam version will appear in the future in which case i might get to have my favourite peak 45128 Centaur & 45106 + 45110 noooooo :nono:

14 hours ago, Baggies1961 said:

The first batch of 45’s have sold out to the best of my knowledge so Im sure its a sure fire winner to bring a modern batch out in due course.

They certainly didn't hang about long although you might find the odd blue with SYP  - try Antics on line

Paul R

6 hours ago, 47606odin said:

Decided to cancel the 122 for my route learner as I have decided to add a 2nd class 56 to the stable.
I’m going to have 2 of Leicester’s finest on depot

You can't have too many 56's

Paul R

9 hours ago, 47606odin said:

Decided to cancel the 122 for my route learner as I have decided to add a 2nd class 56 to the stable.
I’m going to have 2 of Leicester’s finest on depot

One of them being 56110 Croft? I could do with sourcing a Leicester diamond at some point. 

Edited by D6775

22 minutes ago, pwr said:

Looking at that photo I am almost willing it to start up and emit a cloud of exhaust smoke and a lovely Sulzer sound!  Great job mate!

Paul R

cheers. I will be looking at being in the position to do one of those things, however, realistic diesel CLAG is not yet available 

2 hours ago, 47606odin said:

cheers. I will be looking at being in the position to do one of those things, however, realistic diesel CLAG is not yet available 

Its only a matter of time!

Paul R

• Funny 1