Hither Green TMD project Chunnel and Workbench

47606odin

• 2 weeks later...

well, I am still here :heat:

things have been trying over the last couple of weeks. vehicle issues which has seen me shell out over $1000 and lying on the floor at 9pm trying to stop a petrol tank leaking was not fun because it had rotted from the inside, and lots of time at work, but now one of our contracts has finished, there will be more time to do some modelling. Conversely however, this also means less money to do said modelling. At least i have some stuff to be getting on with that will not cost too much...so here is my latest video i have finally been able to cobble together

Edited by 47606odin
  • Like 1

Just catching up with your thread 47606odin, some great modelling and weathering, the wagons look superb. I'm looking forward to seeing the layout progress, enjoyed watching the videos too, well done.

Steve.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sb67 said:

Just catching up with your thread 47606odin, some great modelling and weathering, the wagons look superb. I'm looking forward to seeing the layout progress, enjoyed watching the videos too, well done.

Steve.

Thank you Steve, glad you enjoyed the trip so far

• Like 1

On 24/01/2019 at 05:59, 47606odin said:

Hopefully my last electrical video for a while

Hi 47606odin

Thanks for your very informative and easy to follow instruction videos, far clearer than the instruction manual. I knew the ECoS did more than 'drive' the trains but could not work our from the manual exactly what!

Thanks also your description of wiring Cobalt IP motor points and how easy there are to programme through the Command Station this has convinced me that's the way forward for my point operation.

Many thanks great videos. Keep up the good work. Layout looking great too.

Regards

Dave

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Daveloco1 said:

Hi 47606odin

Thanks for your very informative and easy to follow instruction videos, far clearer than the instruction manual. I knew the ECoS did more than 'drive' the trains but could not work our from the manual exactly what!

Thanks also your description of wiring Cobalt IP motor points and how easy there are to programme through the Command Station this has convinced me that's the way forward for my point operation.

Many thanks great videos. Keep up the good work. Layout looking great too.

Regards

Dave

Glad it was of help. it does so much more than i can show, but the basics i can do :gamer:

Having seen over the last few days, the new O gauge 33 from Heljan with improved details (not quite as good as my 33050) I honestly think the loco allocation for HG is going to blossom, and I won't have to do half as much to them to bring them up to standard. 

All I can hope now, as they have them in OO, that they upscale their 33/2 models

12 hours ago, 47606odin said:

Having seen over the last few days, the new O gauge 33 from Heljan with improved details (not quite as good as my 33050) I honestly think the loco allocation for HG is going to blossom, and I won't have to do half as much to them to bring them up to standard. 

All I can hope now, as they have them in OO, that they upscale their 33/2 models

Looking forward to seeing this full of 33's. As much as its well out of my area I have considered if a 33/2 could be done off the 33/0, it would take quite a bit or work but I know many moons ago they've been done in 4mm off the Lima models. A bagpipe would also be nice!

Al.

• Like 1