Hither Green TMD project Chunnel and Workbench

47606odin

Well I have commissioned Steve Smith of Railway Laser Lines to create a kit for my office. That will be the next building to pop up,

and also ID back scenes have created me an extra large photo back scene which is on its way too, so things are moving along again, subject to postal services  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AdamD98 said:

I've enjoyed catching up on this one, although I see a lot of your updates elsewhere.

Great work so far and the track is looking spot on. 

Can't fault Steve's laser cut kits, they are superb. 

I do spread them around a bit, lol, but obviously not everyone does all the same media

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sb67 said:

Nice videos, the loco's look and sound great. Although I'm a 'dyed in the wool' 4mm modeller I got to admit that ) there's something about 0 gauge locos that looks so real!

Steve.

I was, but having made the leap to O gauge, I won’t be going back

• Like 1

Great vid and "how to" Ian, I'm still working my way through all your vids 1 by 1.

I've found you on RM and tagged you to follow so I should get your posts much more evenly.  The "not the 0 gauge" forum I will continue to visit as well.

I see you live in WA I used to too in Scaboro up the coast from Perth but now reside in Worcestershire having spent my early teens thro to my late 20's in Liverpool in the 60's so I' consider myself to be mostly scouse..

Regards

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Great vid and "how to" Ian, I'm still working my way through all your vids 1 by 1.

I've found you on RM and tagged you to follow so I should get your posts much more evenly.  The "not the 0 gauge" forum I will continue to visit as well.

I see you live in WA I used to too in Scaboro up the coast from Perth but now reside in Worcestershire having spent my early teens thro to my late 20's in Liverpool in the 60's so I' consider myself to be mostly scouse..

Regards

I am a Man of Kent, and this area of modelling is what i remember. Born and Bred in Tonbridge, and move to Australia to drive freight in 2008.

the biggest issue living here, is the time it takes to get something ordered....but i am glad you are enjoying my build

• Like 2

I very much like the last photo you posted Ian the one showing the grounded van sitting between the two locos, very atmospheric.

The depth of field looks spot on, was it a camera as I don't think a phone could ever be that good.

Regards

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Barnaby said:

I very much like the last photo you posted Ian the one showing the grounded van sitting between the two locos, very atmospheric.

The depth of field looks spot on, was it a camera as I don't think a phone could ever be that good.

Regards

Iphone camera

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1