Hither Green TMD project Chunnel and Workbench

47606odin

3 hours ago, Hal Nail said:

I can still see them :)

3 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Wow Ian the shade under the trees does make that photo POP.

…… and as Hal Nail says, "I can still see them too"  :nyam:

Regards

the only reason you can see them, is because I let you see them

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

49 minutes ago, Fastdax said:

Is that their standard OO range of backscenes?

this is obviously a print they do use for OO but blown up to the dimensions I requested. It’s slightly soft focus which adds depth because that’s how you would view it naturally when looking at the railway in the foreground 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

I'm just getting back into modelling again and have been following your thread for a while. 

I managed to dig out the 2 grampus kits I've had for 15 yrs to look at building them into fitted vehicles. I knew you'd done this previously and found it along with your video, very interesting they are to.

But I am asking about your YOB kit in the background. I also have one of these stashed away, have you done anything with yours yet? I believe you were going to motorise it ?

Paul 

2 hours ago, Joner said:

I'm just getting back into modelling again and have been following your thread for a while. 

I managed to dig out the 2 grampus kits I've had for 15 yrs to look at building them into fitted vehicles. I knew you'd done this previously and found it along with your video, very interesting they are to.

But I am asking about your YOB kit in the background. I also have one of these stashed away, have you done anything with yours yet? I believe you were going to motorise it ?

Paul 

Hi Paul.

its not progressed beyond the first video, but was has arrived is a motor and gear set. Once I have designed a mount for it, I’ll be progressing it

ian 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Hello Ian,  I've not seen any updates on here since your Bulldozer photo of June 8, have I lost contact or has Hither Green TMD come to its natural end.  :(

Best

Hi Barnaby,

no, it’s not come to a natural end. I am just waiting for stuff in the post. I do have a box at home which arrived yesterday. 

Steve Smith has sent me some Concrete blockwork for me to use on the start of the shed, but I made an error on the layout of the blocks on the tower, so he has redrawn it, and the replacement blocks are on their way.

i did do another video, but only a small bit was about this layout so didn’t add the link here.

all that is left to make in the yard is the clock, otherwise that is completely done.

so don’t worry, it’s just a natural lull in proceedings 

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

9 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Hello Ian, that ballast train looks great and the lowmac is well presented too.

Regards

I’m pleased with it. It’s like a little overnight mid week job that’s got to be sorted quickly

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Ian, It wont let me see the Video, it says; Video removed by the Uploader.

?

there was a copyright claim against the free music applied to some of it. I removed it and am reuploading the video, and I’ll update the link once it’s done

• Informative/Useful 1