South Pimlico junction board

Del

When it was retired from the exhibition circuit, Colin very kindly donated the 'junction' board of South Pimlico to me.

Unfortunately, in the seven (?) years hence, I have managed to do the square root of naff all with it. And now, I'm having to move house again and the new spare room will not really have enough room for it.

So, if anyone would like it, it's free to collect from Northfleet (near Gravesend) before we move on 6th October. It's 4' long by 18" wide at the widest point.

It's exactly as it appeared in the press, with the exception of the vehicles & figures, the pub, that Colin kept, and the backscene which got damaged in the previous move. The backscene buildings seen here have been removed but are in a separate box.

Please PM me if you're interested.

post-63-0-83355200-1306050663_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

They were removed before I passed the board on to Del, and are stored in the layout room pending another foray into the railways of south London. Hopefully one day.....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really sorry everyone, but I had a broadband meltdown and wasn't able to access the site. That meant that I was unable to read the messages from those that were interested, and so I'm afraid it was disposed of  :cry:

Apologies once again.