• 2 weeks later...

Came home from work tonight and decided with everyone else asleep to do a bit more ballasting.  Some modellers need to be in the mood for certain tasks,  I just need more time in the day.  But I suppose there is no rush.  Anyway I am happy with 90 minutes of progress.

8414BC4D-B768-4359-8C1E-DC8C0B0469DC.jpeg

Edited by Melangoose
  • Like 14

Had a trip to see Pete Waterman’s model railway at Chester Cathedral.  With Steve Adcock (RussellBridge2017 of this Parrish) and Mike Walker the Cheltenham Model Railway Exhibition Manager.  A great day out was had by all (Chester is a lovely City).  Saw some interesting trains too at Crewe.

5EB54B33-18E0-4298-BE87-7D849FCA898C.jpeg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, RusselBridge2017 said:

Superb photo there, I can see the green now. Really is a spot on Pway

Thanks Steve.

The Colas 70 (Gloucester New Yard to Cadoxton Quay) now has x17 metalair PCA’s to run with (the x5 new ones with some dodgy weathering are at the back).  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RusselBridge2017 said:

Superb photo there, I can see the green now. Really is a spot on Pway

Quite agree. The ballasting looks fantastic. This is one thing that makes such a difference to layouts and its authenticity (along with cant/superelevation on curves).

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Melangoose said:

Thanks Andy,  I will check on Bute Road this evening when you have completed all the track work and testing.  Lol….

Haha, Funnily enough, I have just started recording Video No 9, and my first comment on the into was that I hope to complete The Track wiring on Boards 1, 2 and the End Board and tested, before tea time today. :dancer::good: