Accurascale PCA STS Wagons

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

These have now landed in Dublin and are in stock!!!

Pre-orders will be dispatched from tomorrow and will take several days to clear as there quite literally is a mountain of them! They will be with you all in about a weeks time all going well, so your patience is very much appreciated.

PCA-053.JPG.3f923cf9fee9ab147caf2bf364f6f8d2.JPG

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, GBRf66701 said:

Brilliant news, do you think there will be plenty castle cement livery ones left after pre-orders have been fulfilled?

They are selling out fastest at the moment, but we're not crowdfunding or similar, or we're making a decent stock level. If you really want a particular livery, I'd recommend getting an order in sooner than later (remember you can order and choose Bank transfer as payment method, then pay later)

• RMweb Gold

Crikey, with all these complete "trains" arriving think I'll have to order some more stock boxes from the Bachmann Collectors Club so that I can easily store and access each complete train for running purposes....

Keith

13 hours ago, tetsudofan said:

Crikey, with all these complete "trains" arriving think I'll have to order some more stock boxes from the Bachmann Collectors Club so that I can easily store and access each complete train for running purposes....

Keith

Are they still available via the collectors club??

• RMweb Gold

Accurascale probably the best model railway company in the world.

Other manufacturers need to take note!

PS

Thanks guys for the quick refund on my bundle order of PFAs

Cheers

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 3

now time to consider the BCC grey ones (with the small tooling variations...).  Please... I built a kit one and was quite pleased until it turned yellow (varnish...).  Would love a few to complete my mixed PCA BCC rake.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
15 hours ago, BigDee said:

Accurascale probably are the best model railway company in the world.

Other manufacturers need to take note!

Fixed that for you !

Unbelievable impact these guys have made on the UK scene in just over a year. They Promise, Then Deliver.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, dave56 said:

So I have just had my delivery, absolutely delighted. The detail on these wagons is incredible and the wagons are such great value for money.

Thanks so much to all at Accurascale.

Can’t agree more with this statement here! Best RTR wagons (IMO) produced to date. Massively impressed with the boxes in which the wagons are in, truely are top draw stuff and certainly set the bar at its highest. Thank you very much :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• RMweb Gold

Hi guys,

Wow, such kind words, we're delighted you like them! Thank you very much. It's been a busy 13 and a bit months since we launched but it's great to see the hard work paying off and enjoyed by you. 

These, like the cemflos are selling damn quick, which encourages us to do even more models going forward.

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

9 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi guys,

Wow, such kind words, we're delighted you like them! Thank you very much. It's been a busy 13 and a bit months since we launched but it's great to see the hard work paying off and enjoyed by you. 

These, like the cemflos are selling damn quick, which encourages us to do even more models going forward.

Cheers!

Fran

Credit where credit is due, Just goes to show if you are able to deliver a quality product in good time people will buy them. Your way of operating is a breath of fresh air that the hobby needed imo.

Edited by dave56
  • Agree 4
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, newbryford said:

I will sleep happy tonight......

pca.jpg.79c0307231514f75e9bc35fd1bfd51d7.jpg

Well done to the Accurascale team.

Plenty of weathering to do.

Cheers,

MIck

I'm sure they will look very good trundling past "Deadmans Lane"

When are you going to weather mine up for me ???

Cheers,

Paul

• Like 1