Accurascale PCA STS Wagons

2 hours ago, newbryford said:

I will sleep happy tonight......

pca.jpg.79c0307231514f75e9bc35fd1bfd51d7.jpg

Well done to the Accurascale team.

Plenty of weathering to do.

Cheers,

MIck

Mine came today as well. Very nice models, will be getting weathering powders at Scalefour tomorrow 

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
28 minutes ago, westie7 said:

Hi Guys,

Mine just arrived and looks like they've taken a hit or two, will send you an email with photos of broken ladders, steps couplings and missing parts.

Rgds

Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear that. Can you email us at support@accurascale.co.uk and we will sort that out for you.

Many thanks,

Fran

18 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear that. Can you email us at support@accurascale.co.uk and we will sort that out for you.

Many thanks,

Fran

Hi Fran

Already sent to the customercare@accurascale.co.uk address, do you want them forwarded on?

Ta

Mark

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Postie arrived today. Game of Jenga anyone ...

IMG_20190408_202131.jpg.fb10931b58d1f7d8b1a91809a3ffaa72.jpg

Not had a chance to get them out the box. That'll have to wait until next weekend. Sadly then they'll be packed away until after a forthcoming house move.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold

Just a heads up guys,

Received 18 all perfect except for one which is heavily damaged, maybe from a heavy hand when packaged in the factory. Nothing that can’t be fixed....

Keep up the great work. 

Cheers 

D. 

• Friendly/supportive 1

Hi Fran and the Accurascale team,

collected my triple pack today from the post office. Nice packaging and the contents are superb. So much attention to detail on the pipework underneath and the level

of printed detail is excellent. Very pleased with them.

cheers

Mark

27C741FD-85D2-4B92-A25E-C17449CA4415.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• RMweb Gold
50 minutes ago, BigDee said:

Just a heads up guys,

Received 18 all perfect except for one which is heavily damaged, maybe from a heavy hand when packaged in the factory. Nothing that can’t be fixed....

Keep up the great work. 

Cheers 

D. 

Hi Dee,

Sorry to hear that. If anyone has any damaged items from us and needs parts or replacement please email us at support@accurascale.co.uk so we can rectify for you. We can miss forum posts so it’s the best route!

Let me know Dee and we can replace.

Cheers,

Fran

• RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Dee,

Sorry to hear that. If anyone has any damaged items from us and needs parts or replacement please email us at support@accurascale.co.uk so we can rectify for you. We can miss forum posts so it’s the best route!

Let me know Dee and we can replace.

Cheers,

Fran

Thanks for the quick reply Fran. I just wanted to give you the heads-up that’s all. 

Half an hour with some glue and it’s all sorted once weathered you won’t be able to tell.

If I wasn’t happy I would have been in touch directly.  

As I’ve said before one of the best wagons out amazing detail and quality. Can’t wait for the PFAs

Cheers

D.

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, BigDee said:

Thanks for the quick reply Fran. I just wanted to give you the heads-up that’s all. 

Half an hour with some glue and it’s all sorted once weathered you won’t be able to tell.

If I wasn’t happy I would have been in touch directly.  

As I’ve said before one of the best wagons out amazing detail and quality. Can’t wait for the PFAs

Cheers

D.

Cheers Dee, I get you. Just don’t want to miss out on something a customer brought up and we want to make sure you get taken care of and are satisfied! Good news on the repair job!

Cheers!

Fran

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, P.C.M said:

Superb looking wagon. Just wondering if they made it along the Jorth Wales coast to Bangor.

Must admit I can find any pics just yet.

Cheers Peter 

Hi Peter,

Afraid they only seem to have visited south Wales... from Rhoose (Cardiff) to Carmarthen according to our research. This would’ve been in their STS grey days.

Cheers,

Fran

1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Peter,

Afraid they only seem to have visited south Wales... from Rhoose (Cardiff) to Carmarthen according to our research. This would’ve been in their STS grey days.

Cheers,

Fran

Thanks fran, Seems I can save my money this time then. Though I still might get tempted later on.

Here is a pic I took back in the day showing 33052 leaving Southampton Up yard.

Cheers Peter.

33052.jpg

Edited by P.C.M
  • Like 8

43 minutes ago, Photomunki said:

They look superb! Order placed at the weekend for a full set :mocking_mini:  How long does it take to ship them - so as I know how long I’ve got to make up an excuse for another large package arriving !!?? :blush:

Dave

Tell your "Good Lady" that you ordered and paid for them over 2 years ago, and that they have now finally been released.

She won't know any different !!!

This works for me, although I do know a good divorce lawyer if you need one !!!

Lol

Enjoy your models when they arrive.

Edited by Perfect Paul
  • Funny 4

11 hours ago, Perfect Paul said:

Tell your "Good Lady" that you ordered and paid for them over 2 years ago, and that they have now finally been released.

She won't know any different !!!

This works for me, although I do know a good divorce lawyer if you need one !!!

Lol

Enjoy your models when they arrive.

I’ve been using that excuse for years - the last ‘large box of cat food’ story wasn’t successful either lol! To be fair she’s pretty good about it - I think :mocking_mini:

22 hours ago, P.C.M said:

Thanks fran, Seems I can save my money this time then. Though I still might get tempted later on.

Here is a pic I took back in the day showing 33052 leaving Southampton Up yard.

Cheers Peter.

33052.jpg

Great shot Pete, but I wish you wouldn't do that :P

I've been trying to resist ordering the N scale version of these and to wait patiently until the Cemflos come out in N. I think my patience is starting to wear thin.

5 hours ago, Photomunki said:

I’ve been using that excuse for years - the last ‘large box of cat food’ story wasn’t successful either lol! To be fair she’s pretty good about it - I think :mocking_mini:

If things go BAD, tell her that she can have HALF of the house, but it's STUCK to your HALF !!!

Lol

Edited by Perfect Paul
  • Funny 1