Accurascale PCA STS Wagons

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Delighted to say we have got more stock of our PCAs in, including the sold out Pack J, so we can offer our Castle Cement rake deal once again! The demand for these has been huge, so we're glad we can keep up!

1733418857_CastleCementPCADuo.jpg.49a5854b50680f794f8b4f9a0077ed54.jpg

https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/pca-bulk-cement-wagon/products/pca-bulk-cement-castle-cement-pack-j

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 7

• RMweb Premium

Glad to hear that you’re at a stage where some packs were starting to sell out, that must be a great relief after all the hard work and money involved developing them!

Of course if you ever get any Castle Cement packs that you absolutely can’t shift then I’m always here to hoover a bargain!! ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
19 minutes ago, James Makin said:

Glad to hear that you’re at a stage where some packs were starting to sell out, that must be a great relief after all the hard work and money involved developing them!

Of course if you ever get any Castle Cement packs that you absolutely can’t shift then I’m always here to hoover a bargain!! ;)

One variant we have absolutely no trouble shifting so far is the Castle Cements. We prob should've made more if anything!

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

After a wee hiccup with my first shipment, Fran and the guys have sorted everything out. Thanks folks, great customer service.

Now I must let the dust settle and whack in the overtime before the PFAs arrive:blink:

• Thanks 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

I've already posted this photo on the Aberdeen Kirkhill pages but I thought you folks might be interested.

PC017A, 12 vehicles built for Blue Circle Cement by C.F.M.F. in 1980. The differences I've found so far is that the top two small platforms on the ladder are just rungs on the originals, no handrails on the ladders and the discharge equipment is subtly different - suffice to say I've not altered the model.

Renumbered by me and expertly weathered by Alex Carpenter, enjoy.

181199261_BlueCircleCementPCA.jpg.f9d7bb911d9d283ea921200c998d4ed5.jpg

• Like 13

• 3 weeks later...

N Gauge Samples Arrive:

The N Gauge PCA wagons are brilliant, photos attached.

Each wagon is to the standard you have come to expect from Realtrack Models, with many separate parts in each wagon and the highest

attention paid to accuracy.

The packs available will allow you the modeller to set up and operate full authentic rakes of these wagons in prototype formations.

Packs Available to order are:

STS Grey:    Pack A   featuring wagons 10600-10603-10611

Rugby Cement: Pack E  featuring wagons 74031-74035-74039 Rugby Cement: Pack F  featuring wagons 74030-74032-74044

Castle Cement: Pack J   featuring wagons 10607-10612-10625

Castle Cement: Pack K   featuring wagons 10615-10643-74035

Castle Cement: Pack L   featuring wagons  10602-10610-10613

Castle Cement: Pack M  featuring wagons 10606-10644-74030

Delivery is September 2019 @ £78.00 Per Pack

See https://realtrackmodels.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=73_89

Cement_X_3.JPG

• Like 5

On 10/04/2019 at 13:12, Perfect Paul said:

If things go BAD, tell her that she can have HALF of the house, but it's STUCK to your HALF !!!

Lol

We all have our tricks

i normally arrive home with models hidden in rolled up dustbin liners.

Saying I’ve brought them home to clear out the railway room like you asked darling.

then fill with the odd bit of junk and throw away saying I’ll do some more clearing next week (or when next purchase arrives at work)

I think it’s working

Dan

• Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
56 minutes ago, Pigwife007 said:

We all have our tricks

Hi

I don't.

All my purchases are known about by my wife and nothing is hidden including the cost.

I've never felt the need to lie about anything I purchase.

Cheers

Paul

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

I had the chance to inspect these samples at DEMU Showcase and must say they look excellent!  We just need someone to do a modern model of the Vee tanks to the same standard.

Glad I ordered the 12 in Castle livery to go on Ketton Cement.

Martin

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/12/2018 at 18:29, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Russellwar,

STS Grey lasted from 1982 till about 1990 and Rugby cement lasted from about 85 to around 1990 too.

Cheers!

Fran

Would the STS PCAs ever have run with freight sector 37s? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you to all who came to TINGS (The International N Gauge Show) for the interest shown in our new PCA Wagons, these we are hoping are not too far away.

We had some modifications done to improve the underfloor detail and make this more robust.

We will post the delivery information as and when this has been confirmed by the factory.

Thank you all for your interest.     Charlie

Edited by charliepetty
error

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Accurascale,

I know you have sold out on 2 of the Castle Cement packs (K & J) thus also the whole bundle option is now sold out but just a question on whether you guys would consider doing another run of these wagons in the future?

Cheers

Steve

Edited by classy52

• RMweb Gold
27 minutes ago, classy52 said:

Hi Accurascale,

I know you have sold out on 2 of the Castle Cement packs (K & J) thus also the whole bundle option is now sold out but just a question on whether you guys would consider doing another run of these wagons in the future?

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,

The castle wagons have been supremely popular so there is every chance we will in the future. It’s worth checking to see if any of our stockists have packs J and K if you are on the hunt for them specifically, and of course we have limited numbers of the other four packs remaining.

Cheers!

Fran

• Thanks 1