Accurascale announce Rawie Buffer Stops in 4mm

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's fair to say these lads have a lot on there plate with what they have planned, let them get on top of what is ongoing before we start the wish lists.

Edited by 25901

17 minutes ago, 25901 said:

I think it's fair to say these lads have a lot on there plate with what they have planned, let them get on top of what is ongoing before we start the wish lists.

Hi 25901,

I spoke to the Accurascale gents at Glasgow on this very subject and have also crossed Revolution’s bow with the same idea, as collaboration between the two companies in design is evident. To not suggest that there is a latent interest in another scale would never allow the companies concerned to see that there is interest in their product which ‘could’ be exploited. 

Whilst ‘wishlisting’ has it’s place in this hobby, then a simple ‘ I’m interested in one in the scale I model’ may just prove to be the carrot that is needed to tip a manufacturer into leaning towards a favourable decision.

I appreciate that these companies have many interests and projects on the go, but an expression that a future model at some stage would be well received is a valid tool.

Of course, I could be wrong...I have been in the past!!

Later,

Stu in EGYP.

Edited by Stu from EGDL
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Fran, is it possible the get a cheaper delivery method for overseas customers? If I want to buy two pairs of buffer stops (value £11.90) I have to pay £15 for shipping. That‘s a lot and stops me from buying them.

Thanks in advance

Guido

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, TangerineWizards said:

Fran, Are these on track still for this month? I can't find any update on the website.

Hi there,

I can confirm that they are still being produced but will have a full update in the coming days including a delivery date. 

Apologies for the delay, this rather small project became a massive challenge! But we are almost there now. 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Latest update on the Rawie here: https://accurascale.co.uk/blogs/news/rawie-buffer-stop-update-1

1628910564_LEDRawie1.jpg.b273dac753166edd7e3da6f60258ed94.jpg

We had to do a bit of retooling and samples were not up to scratch. Finally on the home straight now, but for such a small project it has been a big struggle, which included us binning some produced models! Apologies for the delay.

Cheers!

Fran

Edited by Accurascale Fran
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...