USP 5000C - new kit from Clockwork Ideas

Gt.Shefford

• 1 year later...

As I am now getting close to completing my 08-16 kit (purchased in 2017 from a fine Stanningly retailer of this parish), I was wondering whether there was any further news on the release of this kit?

• Agree 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/04/2020 at 15:01, pteandy1402 said:

Is by Shefford still modeling and going to produce the usp 5000 kit as I'm really interested as just finishing my 08-16 kit

It's been a years since he last visited this site.

• RMweb Gold

Jonathan is still modelling and exhibiting both his Phewelli layout and with my Brighton East layout and other SHMRC ones. He is very busy with his other professional modelling commitments. I know he is slowly working on the project in the background, doing a lot of the inevitable redesign that comes up .A working prototype has been built, in fact we had on display on Brighton last year, but I cannot remember where. My posting may jog him to give an update, as he does still frequent RMweb, but not necessarily as a poster.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Before I start what will be a very slow process drawing one of these up in cad to do a 3d print, does anyone know if this project is dead in the water now?

If it’s still in development and will eventually appear it will certainly be worth waiting for 

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1